Lone Survivor the Movie

If they don't have Luttrell as the technical advisor, it'll be shit. After all, he's the only one that was there and can talk about it.
Marcus has been posting for quite some time now when he's on location and was posting while the actors were training up to be able to move and handle weapons credibly. From those post he seems reasonable happy with the production.

Marcus has been posting for quite some time now when he's on location and was posting while the actors were training up to be able to move and handle weapons credibly. From those post he seems reasonable happy with the production.

Well that's good news, if Marcus seems happy and advising I feel better in regards to the movie. Wanna make it a good one get Michael Mann involved, all his movies have the best gun work I've ever seen in movies, the actors look and move exactly like they should be as far as handling weapons.

Some stils from the set:

2d6u0hx.jpg

1617js.jpg

bey7x3.jpg

Werent the helos supposed to be from the 160th? ....

fbfdk1.jpg

Hoot was a SEAL? :ninja:

A few more....

Co1Fc.jpg
3KrJ1.jpg
wOoMX.jpg
j5X1u.jpg
4FNPz.jpg

In June Luttrell is quoted as saying, “I want to make sure that the movie is true to the book. Most people get their information from movies and TV and don’t read so I want to make sure this movie is as realistic as possible.” – Luttrell to Blackfive.net

source

whoa they all look fn legit.

Eric Bana is playing SOF yet again, nice. What character is he portraying?

Mark Wahlberg looks bad ass haha

Bana has lots of military training from BHD prep to training for his role as Mossad in Munich.

He's a stud. I like him.

Bana has lots of military training from BHD prep to training for his role as Mossad in Munich.

He's a stud. I like him.

He has a documentary called "Love The Beast" about a car he and his buddies fix up to race. It's a good flick and he definitely came across as a regular dude, that would be cool to hang out with.

Mustaches in general are old school. I haven't seen anybody rocking those except Ole' Big Sarge in 3rd ID.

Mustaches in general are old school. I haven't seen anybody rocking those except Ole' Big Sarge in 3rd ID.

Well in 2007 the SEAL platoon that was with us had atleast half their plt with the moustache. Also, there is a distinct difference between the SEAL moustache and the Big Sarge' moustache. The SEAL upper lip adornment is full and robust, the type of decoration that a man of the old west might wear. It says "I'm all business, but feel free strike up a conversation with me over a fine cigar and appropriately aged scotch". The SEAL can often times accompany his moustache with a fine tan and well styled hair. Now, Big Sarge is a bit more conservative with his moustache, shaping it in a way that would make a French waiter proud. This is generally accompanied by a high and tight and a bit of a bulge in the midsection - but what he lacks in style he makes up with vocal ability every morning as he ceremoniously sings the Dog Faced Soldier song.

Back