Lone Survivor the Movie

Huh, no shit. In '08, I'm guessing same location, but different platoon they put themselves on relaxed grooming standards. Long hair, beards, etc.

Ha, I just started thinking about what would happen if one of our guys on relaxed decided to go for a mustache instead of a beard.

Ha, I just started thinking about what would happen if one of our guys on relaxed decided to go for a mustache instead of a beard.

I was attached in support of the Regiment in Afghanistan, a couple of the guys (in RRD?) couldn't grow beards so they had goatees. Until the Sergeant Major saw it. "Beards or clean-shaven."

I was attached in support of the Regiment in Afghanistan, a couple of the guys (in RRD?) couldn't grow beards so they had goatees. Until the Sergeant Major saw it. "Beards or clean-shaven."
Probably Battalion personnel and not RRC.

How does a hobbit portray a man from Gondor? Marky Mark is shorter than I, and having stood next to Marcus when he spoke at VMI a few years back...best speaker they ever got!!!

Who cares how tall he is or how short Mark is.

Accomplishments, attitude, demeanor, tactical proficiency, etc is what the film producers should be aiming for Wahlberg to portray accurately.

Dude from Hunger Games joins the cast...

a1Wc6.jpg

source
Douche in the middle picture has his finger n the trigger.

Back