Mod Election Campaigning Thread

Here's the deal, I've got my kids' confirmation this weekend and I'm traveling for work next week so forum time will be limited.

Because I was not running last year, I really got into the smack-talking thread. This year I am running, and quite honestly have a lot of respect for the guys who are running with me.

It appears the forum is taking a new direction in a few weeks; I'd like to be part of the leadership that helps drive it. No power trips, no snarky "mod edits", not my style.

A little bit of humor mixed in with the occasional knife hand, goes a long way to send a message.

You get 5 votes, use them wisely.

- Rah

Last edited:
See, no other mod could bring as much enjoyment to this forum than myself. Clearly my low voting numbers are the result of @Marauder06 and @Red Flag 1. #ItsNotMyFault

@NavyBuyer if you're trying to buy your way in through @AWP and his favorite band; you might as well jerk him off. :-/@pardus . :ROFLMAO:

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway." #NoHomo

Last edited by a moderator:
After the dumpster fire that was the 2016 Presidential election, and all the hate and vitriol spewed by both sides since then, I just can't really get into the smack talking thread. I've learned a lot through this site, and I'm running to try and give something back to this exceptional community.

“In politics as in philosophy, my tenets are few and simple. The leading one of which, and indeed that which embraces most others, is to be honest and just ourselves and to exact it from others, meddling as little as possible in their affairs where our own are not involved. If this maxim was generally adopted, wars would cease and our swords would soon be converted into reap hooks and our harvests be more peaceful, abundant, and happy.”
George Washington

After the dumpster fire that was the 2016 Presidential election, and all the hate and vitriol spewed by both sides since then, I just can't really get into the smack talking thread. I've learned a lot through this site, and I'm running to try and give something back to this exceptional community.

“In politics as in philosophy, my tenets are few and simple. The leading one of which, and indeed that which embraces most others, is to be honest and just ourselves and to exact it from others, meddling as little as possible in their affairs where our own are not involved. If this maxim was generally adopted, wars would cease and our swords would soon be converted into reap hooks and our harvests be more peaceful, abundant, and happy.”
George Washington

Fair enough wanker.;)

George Washington

What the fuck?

Don't be fooled by his kind words citizens of ShadowSpear. Soon, Russian bots will flood the site, spreading propaganda and fake news in an attempt to influence the election and guarantee CDG's rise to power!

Oh you fuckers suck at this...worst shit talking thread ever...hate for all.

Now down to business, I shall campaign for the dirty-nasty-canuck...well because he gets it, and well, I coined that whole dirty-nasty-canuck bit.

@pardus is old, lame, in dying need to be put out to pasture. A nice meadow, where he can be reminded of his birth place and reflect upon his long distinguished life of sheep shagging in a drunken stupor of dreams of transvestite filled orgy.

No vote pardus.:D

@Ooh-Rah, to qoute the notorious Conor McGreager "who the fuck is that guy?":hmm:

X SF Med, is that dude even alive anymore? I mean I get we're getting to the bottom of the barrel here, but jeeezus, has that guy even made more than 5 posts in the last decade?:-"}:-):D

@Red Flag 1, That guy does a good job, we should keep him.

@CDG, I'm feeling ya homie.:thumbsup:

The rest of you closet transgender snow flakes, don't have a chance in hell.:sneaky:

Let's get this party started!!!

Vote Canadian Bacon bitches...}:-)

Last edited:
Back