National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Hit piece for sure, and the part in the article where it says he's wearing the same shorts in the fight as he was in the FB pics with the AR is BS, completely different shorts in the picture THEY LINK TO...

Same crocs.

I remember seeing this posted by one of the guys who filmed it, who states that is Rittenhouse.

This just takes me back to my opinion a few pages ago; him or the guys he shot being scumbags doesn't really change the fact that all I care about is the shooting.

Some footage of a teenage male that looks like Rittenhouse hitting a female while fighting in Kenosha, WI. The teen male then gets beat up by some people who witnessed it. We'll see if it turns out to be him or not. Looks like Rittenhouse, but not a very clear video.

Group of teens fighting in a parking lot

Second Video

In the same way that all white people look the same? Shorts are different, shirt's different. The only thing that's similar is the subject in the video is his pudgyness.

Same crocs.

I remember seeing this posted by one of the guys who filmed it, who states that is Rittenhouse.

This just takes me back to my opinion a few pages ago; him or the guys he shot being scumbags doesn't really change the fact that all I care about is the shooting.

Crocs is a massive shoe brand, so "same" crocs doesn't really create a conclusion. Currently at 40 bucks on the NASDAQ.

ETA-
Also, @Cookie_ these are not crocs: https://arges.feralhosting.com/alister/Engagements/recover.jpeg

https://arges.feralhosting.com/alister/Engagements/trigger.jpg

So I don't understand the comment.

Last edited:
Same crocs.

I agree. However, as we've seen in every one of these cases, the people one associates with and the situations one places themselves in play a significant role in their events.

We create our own circumstances/luck by the people and things we associate with.

Last edited:
I haven't seen any mention of the crocs...

Edit: I read it as shorts the first time for whatever reason. Saw the red, white and blue shorts, don't know how I missed that but I did. Aliens...:sneaky:

Edit #2: A few paragraphs down: "The second video shows Rittenhouse, wearing red-white-and-blue trunks and shoes, being kicked several times."

Yes it says crocs in the begining, and yes, looks the same as his.

Last edited:
Back to Portlandia, last night was what, the 100th day of unrest? Rioters put on a firework show outside of Ted Wheeler's condo:

Here's where it gets fun. The governor put out a plan telling Washington and Clackamas counties to send deputies to help put down the riots. These are the counties that surround Multinomah...funny that she also states that the Multinomah DA will now prosecute serious offenders.

Oregon Gov. Brown debuts plan to end protest violence, protect free speech in Portland

Well, the Sheriffs of Washington and Clackamas County will not abide with the plan and will not be sending deputies to Portland. Don't see any statement from the City of Gresham or not.

Sheriffs say they won't help governor's plan to stop Portland protest violence

I'd like to amend a previous position- Portland, despite the fact that I have been in and around it for the last 2 months or so, is a complete and fucking disaster. It's every bad as you see, and I won't let my guys anywhere near that city. Armed. unarmed, as a group, whatever.

Drastic measures have to be taken there. It's now months late. Fuck everyone there for acting like god damn savages.

I'd like to amend a previous position- Portland, despite the fact that I have been in and around it for the last 2 months or so, is a complete and fucking disaster. It's every bad as you see, and I won't let my guys anywhere near that city. Armed. unarmed, as a group, whatever.

Drastic measures have to be taken there. It's now months late. Fuck everyone there for acting like god damn savages.
492914.jpg

I am dead serious. I have no idea what the "fix" is, although I could posit a guess or 3. And they're all something I would never thought I would see in my life. Guess I don't have the best imagination.

Send it, I want to hear, especially since I'm here.

I mean, it's not like my GF got shot at last night at work or anything.

Want to see a CUCV do 75? that's how

I have a seriously hard time believing any of this: The FBI Finds ‘No Intel Indicating Antifa Involvement’ in Sunday’s Violence

The Nation is pretty far left at this point. But FBI separating Anarchists from Antifa is comical. Who wrote this report? Also, for the last god damned time, someone put the dickheads that leak FOUO reports into a cell and lock away the key.

I've looked through tons of videos and pictures out there on twitter, you're gonna have point me in the direction of a proud boy or a right wing dude. The people out there creating violence are the Black Bloc. That's it.

I have a seriously hard time believing any of this: The FBI Finds ‘No Intel Indicating Antifa Involvement’ in Sunday’s Violence

The Nation is pretty far left at this point. But FBI separating Anarchists from Antifa is comical. Who wrote this report? Also, for the last god damned time, someone put the dickheads that leak FOUO reports into a cell and lock away the key.

I've looked through tons of videos and pictures out there on twitter, you're gonna have point me in the direction of a proud boy or a right wing dude. The people out there creating violence are the Black Bloc. That's it.

Might be a stupid question, but did you see the publication date? It was June 2nd.

Might be a stupid question, but did you see the publication date? It was June 2nd.
This might be a stupid response, but no I did not. It was part of a crazy thread a liberal friend retweeted. I'm gonna re-sheath my sword for the night!

Here's the thread if anyone wants to see, have to say it takes a lot of work to build out this selective of a thread:

This might be a stupid response, but no I did not. It was part of a crazy thread a liberal friend retweeted. I'm gonna re-sheath my sword for the night!

Here's the thread if anyone wants to see, have to say it takes a lot of work to build out this selective of a thread:

I've gotten into the habit of checking and doubling checking publishing dates because of threads like that, so I understand how you might have missed it.

I went through the whole thread, and only three were not from June; the first intercept article and another one I'm not going back to find are from back in July, and the second intercept article is about the Kenosha situation with Rittenhouse.

I wonder if he just couldn't find anymore recent sources for his "ANTIFA is nonviolent" position.

Seth Abramson: Right Wing extremists responsible for the violence and mayhem following peaceful protests against police brutality and racial injustice even went so far as to shoot and kill one of their own guys. :rolleyes:

I'm being sarcastic of course.

Back