National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

For as much hunting of SS Soldiers that we did who emigrated here, the other thing that happened was the amount of hardcore science people who ended up in the government apparatus who we know about. But we're not worried about what they represent?

We did what we had to do, I'm not taking the piss out of Paperclip for anyone wondering. What I am saying is NASA and the State of Alabama are openly praising, honoring, and promoting these guys. There was another who had an award named after him which is since renamed. His claim to fame?

He did aerospace medical experiments on concentration camp inmates. Subjected to cold, heat, high atmospheric pressures, rapid decompression, lack of O2, putting them through g forces until they die...basic stuff, right? Again, NASA had an award named after this guy and he was even in charge of an aerospace medical program. Yet they kept von Braun and Debus?
Strughold Award
On October 1, 2013, the Space Medicine Association’s Executive Committee announced that the Space Medicine Association Strughold Award had been retired.
He sounds like an okay guy.
Hubertus Strughold - Wikipedia

I understand the necessity of bringing them here after the war. If these feel good twats are worried about the names of Army bases, why aren't they worried about ACTUAL WAR CRIMINALS being honored by the USG?

The SJW crowd can go fuck itself with a pizza cutter.

A lot of these guys served in the west, "honorably" after the war. Then we went after them. I would argue that we didn't have to do anything but try them all for crimes. But conveniently we only did that with part of them. I would say the numbers go well beyond Operation Paperclip. So we can either own it and say this is what we had to do, or we can do this tear down statues and shit continuously until we have no history.

A lot of these guys served in the west, "honorably" after the war. Then we went after them. I would argue that we didn't have to do anything but try them all for crimes. But conveniently we only did that with part of them. I would say the numbers go well beyond Operation Paperclip. So we can either own it and say this is what we had to do, or we can do this tear down statues and shit continuously until we have no history.
Ummm…

Can you say more about the part where it sounds like you’re kinda sorta defending Nazi’s?

Or as Homer would say…

Ummm…

Can you say more about the part where it sounds like you’re kinda sorta defending Nazi’s?

Or as Homer would say…

Definitely not. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the people and government of our country. "Oh, these are the good Nazi's because they can help us get to the moon before the Soviets."

ETA: I've consistently been on team "don't tear down everything that doesn't align with my extremely narrow world view if it is somehow still up".

ETA2: My point which I thought was clear was try them for the crimes they committed.

Last edited:
Back