National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Colonel Macarthur, Major Patton, Major Eisenhower...it won’t be pretty.
General MacArthur was explicitly ordered not to do what he did, and then he wasn't court martialed or removed.

Apparently the Phoenix DA is hoping that a night in jail will keep the rioters peaceful the next day. All rioters arrested by Phoenix PD had been released, charges dropped, and curfew fines waived. One of them was even interviewed at the protest on live TV a bit ago.

Last edited:
Between the name Polk County, and the accent of this Sheriff, I ain’t fucking around in his jurisdiction.

I don’t know many areas in Polk county worth looting. You could burn that place down and it would probably look better...

Jokes aside- other than Lakeland there aren’t a lot of developed areas to “riot” in. It’s a weird rural pocket between Tampa and Orlando. I doubt he will face many issues.

Tennessee is being hit but where I live we aren't worried but going about our daily work. I feel for those of you that are experiencing what you are. I am north of Knoxville in the mountains. No minorities on my side of the county. The next county north of me only has a few and they are accepted because they make the moonshine.

You teargas and rubber bullet peaceful protesters for a ridiculous photo-op in front of a church, with a bible, upside down, then have no meaningful message? No calls for peace or to try and come together? Essentially doing everything the bible discourages? Seriously? All for what? To try and appeal to your bible belt voters? Oh and not to mention that this was right after you declare that you're considering ordering military units to bring order to the country?

Look I get I may have voiced my displeasure for this administration in the past, but l honestly don't know how to spin this in a positive light. At all.

I don’t know many areas in Polk county worth looting. You could burn that place down and it would probably look better...

Jokes aside- other than Lakeland there aren’t a lot of developed areas to “riot” in. It’s a weird rural pocket between Tampa and Orlando. I doubt he will face many issues.

It's pretty much just Lakeland, and there is indeed plenty to looting to be done at the newer mall fronts on the south side of the i4 corridor.

That guy who set the courthouse on fire in Nashville has a decent history of scumbaggery, most notably getting caught doing heroin in a car with kids (one may have been his infant daugther).

There's also some things going around about him having a 3%er tattoo and some social media posts exposing anti-government ideology, but I haven't seen anything legit yet.

You teargas and rubber bullet peaceful protesters for a ridiculous photo-op in front of a church, with a bible, upside down, then have no meaningful message? No calls for peace or to try and come together? Essentially doing everything the bible discourages? Seriously? All for what? To try and appeal to your bible belt voters? Oh and not to mention that this was right after you declare that you're considering ordering military units to bring order to the country?

Look I get I may have voiced my displeasure for this administration in the past, but l honestly don't know how to spin this in a positive light. At all.
Gassing protesters to do.....this

The Bishop who oversees St. John’s is not happy with it

Last edited:
Back