National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

All politics is a struggle for ultimate power. Identity politics is no different. It's never about "equality," it's always about "power." This isn't unique to the left, or to the violence we're currently seeing, but that's what is currently ascendant.
When the pendulum shifts, I hope these people are relegated to the dustbin of history and forgotten. Hopefully before they further damage our republic.

Delegate Norton (D-DC) is seeking he removal of the Abraham Lincoln Emancipation Memorial and the Andrew Jackson statue in Lafayette Park.

Norton puts Emancipation statue in Lincoln Park under scrutiny for removal | WTOP
People like Norton bring shame to us. Me and mine are newcomers to this country, but this revisionism makes me sick to my core.

In Madison, WI last night, the mob brought down the statue of a staunch abolitionist. They also pulled down a statue commemorating the suffrage movement, and beat the shit out of an openly gay state senator for daring to get pix of Col. Heg’s statue upon the ground.

Folks on Twitter are blaming white supremacists, of course. 😒💤

In Madison, WI last night, the mob brought down the statue of a staunch abolitionist. They also pulled down a statue commemorating the suffrage movement, and beat the shit out of an openly gay state senator for daring to get pix of Col. Heg’s statue upon the ground.

Yeah, white supremacists from "out of state" were also blamed for the destruction in Minneapolis. Yet, all arrest records and video show otherwise. It's like Bubba Wallace, the whole narrative is a lie.

And Gov. Walker straight up declared he will activate the Guard if this shit continues, which I'm down for when you try to storm the Capitol and beat up a politician. Especially when the mayor here talks a big game in public, and directs the police differently behind closed doors.

Oh, and they fire bombed the city county building with molotov cocktails last night too.

I got to watch some of the crazy from my apartment window.

And Gov. Walker straight up declared he will activate the Guard if this shit continues, which I'm down for when you try to storm the Capitol and beat up a politician. Especially when the mayor here talks a big game in public, and directs the police differently behind closed doors.

Oh, and they fire bombed the city county building with molotov cocktails last night too.

I got to watch some of the crazy from my apartment window.
Wouldn't we say it's been past time for that? These shipwrecks are attacking everything. Time for LEADERS to LEAD, and cut the bullshit.

On a side note; I know parties will just let these sacrificial lambs run in races where they have no chance of winning (usually) but can't they (both D and R) at least try to do better than these absolute nutjobs?
In a word, no. Alabama put up Roy Moore, and we’re being courted to vote for an Alzheimer’s patient...

Back