National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Live feed:

KING 5 Mornings

Citizen Journalism-Converge Media "covering the revolution"
The Mayor found her loins last night, signed an executive order closing down the CHOP/CHAZ ordering everyone to vacate.

How do I say this? If you do not leave, you're an agitator. My guess? RAZ the warlord faded away into the night.

At least 20 arrests were made.

Public: "We need better police"
Police Union: "We need more money to train our officers better"
City Council and Public: "We must de-fund the police"

The quotes in this article, LITERALLY, shows how stupid the city council members of New York are.
New York Police Department's budget has been slashed by $1 billion

They just cut the NYPD budget by 20%.

Public: "Police Unions are bad, it makes it hard to remove bad cops"
Police Union: "Actually, no, Police Unions protect cops from shit like this."

This was a long time coming. Guess what though, when crimes rises in New York, the money will come back and you'll get back to regressive policing because the idiot Mayor will campaign on that.

The quotes in this article, LITERALLY, shows how stupid the city council members of New York are.

This was a long time coming. Guess what though, when crimes rises in New York, the money will come back and you'll get back to regressive policing because the idiot Mayor will campaign on that.

Slashed $1 billion. Is that 'billion' with a 'b'?? O_o Holy mother of massive taxation.

This is a really great article, and boiling down to what my mother would tell me growing up, "you are either the master of or a slave to circumstances. You can't be both."

I came from a very poor family. Lots of hand me down clothes from cousin's and being regulars at the food bank. I was the first to break into the "middle class" and become a home owner. All thanks to myself and wanting to make my life better for my kid's.

I came from a very poor family. Lots of hand me down clothes from cousin's and being regulars at the food bank. I was the first to break into the "middle class" and become a home owner. All thanks to myself and wanting to make my life better for my kid's.

My mother was born in 1940, she was the youngest to six kids, she grew up dirt poor on a farm, until she was a teenager their house didn't have running water and had to use an outhouse.

My mother was batshit crazy, and we did not generally get along, but she used those experiences as a source of strength and not as an excuse. I will always appreciate her and thank her for that.

Do you want New York circa 1980s cause that's how you go back to New York circa 1980s

Back