National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Well, I can tell you that Portland PD and Oregon State Police are already not able to uphold their end of the negotiated deal to protect Federal property.
If Andy's words are accurate, lack of ability isn't causing this one, which in its own way may be even worse.

Serious answer: Belize.

ETA: Southwest even flies there.

Had to look at Belize, I was surprised.

"You don’t need a visa to visit Belize as a vacationer, but if you want to move to Belize, the government offers a number of incentives. The Qualified Retirement Program (QRP) allows eligible individuals age 45 and older and their families to move to Belize if they have a stable yearly income of $24,000 or more."

" According to Investopia, the average couple can live quite well in Belize for around $1,200 a month."

What Does It Cost to Retire in Belize?

"You don’t need a visa to visit Belize as a vacationer, but if you want to move to Belize, the government offers a number of incentives. The Qualified Retirement Program (QRP) allows eligible individuals age 45 and older and their families to move to Belize if they have a stable yearly income of $24,000 or more."

" According to Investopia, the average couple can live quite well in Belize for around $1,200 a month."

AND...

The main language is English.

But, don't plan on bringing any firearms. That's a no-go for private parties unless you run s farm, and then still restrictive. I can pull the laws if anyone wants.

I have a couple of friends that have retired there or are in the process. When the kid's are old enough, we're selling everything and moving there.

Back