School/Mass shootings are now part of our culture.

Someone off topic I live around the are of Sandy Hook. Recently I went to a local bar and a man next to me and I talked about this shooting and then Sandy Hook He claimed SH was a conspiracy, tin foil hat, child actors, etc. Point by point with facts, evidence and Google Fu I took him down and proved everything he said was wrong. People like that cause my blood to boil.

There's no telling which way that sent him in his spin cycle though. I do wish I had your energy. Seriously.
I'm running on queefs. No fucks left to give, just sounds and smells.

Wait... Is. Is that a boner..?

Someone off topic I live around the are of Sandy Hook. Recently I went to a local bar and a man next to me and I talked about this shooting and then Sandy Hook He claimed SH was a conspiracy, tin foil hat, child actors, etc. Point by point with facts, evidence and Google Fu I took him down and proved everything he said was wrong. People like that cause my blood to boil.

These are the fucking people I hate the most. "Here's my bullshit internet theory, now prove me wrong!"

These are the fucking people I hate the most. "Here's my bullshit internet theory, now prove me wrong!"

This wasn't the first time since SH and since I live around that area when something like a mass shooting happens it brings some of the nutjobs out and won't be the last. I seem to run into this every so often. :mad:

Homicides throughout Chicago are epidemic....

Deaths by DWI clowns are epidemic....

School shootings...not so much....

Back to the Florida school shooting, I will be interested to cycle back to it once more info comes to light.
As usual, I don't think there are just one or two points of failure. Bad as the video showing the Deputy is, it also masks other issues that may not be of record.

Just found this. Dr. Jordan Peterson has an excellent take on these shootings.

Jordan Peterson tells a lot of unpopular truths that most people aren't willing to hear.

His book is wonderful; everyone should read it, many people NEED to read it -although the ones who need it most are the ones least likely to do so.

Jordan Peterson tells a lot of unpopular truths that most people aren't willing to hear.

His book is wonderful; everyone should read it, many people NEED to read it -although the ones who need it most are the ones least likely to do so.

Funny you should say tbat. I just found out about him and I am listening to everything I can find.

Funny you should say tbat. I just found out about him and I am listening to everything I can find.

He has a lot on his own youtube channel, for some shorter stuff his two Joe Rogan podcasts are pretty solid. I am listening through the religious series right now. Great stuff

This seems sort of newsie. I wonder if this has anything to do with the school shooting or if it is just another day in Broward County? :hmm:
Woman intentionally crashed into Pembroke Park BSO station, officials say

Deputies are investigating after a woman intentionally crashed her car into a Broward Sheriff’s Office station in Pembroke Park.
Deputies said the woman deliberately drove into the Pembroke Park/West Park Broward Sheriff’s Office, located at 3201 W Hallandale Beach Blvd. just after 11:30 a.m. Monday.
However, officials said, her motive remains unknown.
Ben Mendez, who was working inside the station said the woman was engulfed in flames inside the vehicle.
“I have grandchildren, so when I see people in need, I try to help,” Mendez said. “She was on fire. It kind of traumatized me.”
He was painting the interior of the BSO substation when the woman driving the car plowed into the station.
“It was a big explosion, like dynamite,” Mendez said. “So we came outside to see if maybe it was a car accident.”
Mendez said he was shocked when he saw the woman on fire.
“When I opened the door, she was engulfed in flames,” he said. “I proceeded to pull her out of the car. I ripped her clothes off, put her on the ground. Made her roll, just thinking it will take all the flames away from her.”
Firefighters also said they found some sort of accelerant inside the car, but they did not say what it was. “Accelerants were found in the vehicle, so that is part of the investigation,” said BSO spokesperson Joy Oglesby.
The driver was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital as a trauma-alert patient.
“She received third-degree burns on considerable amount on her body,” said BSO Fire Rescue Battalion Chief Michael Kane. “She was speaking to firefighters upon the arrival at the hospital.”
Mendez said he saw her mumbling and said she did not want to live. “Hopefully she’s OK,” Mendez said, “that she’ll get medical help and stuff. But that’s what I do. If I see someone in need of help, I do it. That’s my nature.”
He said he believes the accelerant was gasoline. BSO did not comment on that, as they continue their investigation.
A BSO employee who was hurt while evacuating was also hospitalized.
The driver’s name has not been released yet.

Back