ShadowSpear Cigar Thread

Reward for climbing Mont Blanc? Or is that one still on the list?
Didn’t climb it yet. Next summer is my target. My wife booked us a stupid expensive trip without talking to me for this summer so I’m having to shift it. Also, winter is not the time to traditionally climb it because of the short days and temps, but with it being warmer now in winters there, I wouldn’t be surprised if more start doing it.

We did go to Chamonix for Christmas break though. Fantastic place and I can’t wait to get back.

Found out today I might be able to travel to Cuba in April with my local cigar store for 4 days of coffee/food/beaches and obviously cigars. Fingers crossed that it can be worked out!

I didn't agree with Obama on much, but was optimistic about his renewing relations with Cuba because why not? I'd like to see to Cuba.

Last edited:
Found out today I might be able to travel to Cuba in April with my local cigar store for 4 days of coffee/food/beaches and obviously cigars. Fingers crossed that it can be worked out!

It is so much fun! I went with my shop in Chicago a number of years back. It was really cool to be inside the factories, the fields, and a couple meals in people's homes. (We even made it work with my wheelchair). The country, at least then, was still a living, breathing a time capsule.

Really hope it works out for you to go!

Back