ShadowSpear Cigar Thread

Enjoying a few good sticks this evening and doing a little reminiscing.

Years ago, a funny looking bearded friend of mine (who has an odd obsession with sheep!), told me about a cool group of dudes and gals on a place called ShadowSpear. One of the first posts I saw was a fella saying that his spirit animal was an elephant - haha. I guess things have just snowballed from there, but it’s been fun.

Appreciate all the laughs and linkups over the years. Stay salty my friends 😎

Attachments

• IMG_6642.jpeg
    IMG_6642.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6646.jpeg
    IMG_6646.jpeg
    476.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Enjoying a few good sticks this evening and doing a little reminiscing.

Years ago, a funny looking bearded friend of mine (who has an odd obsession with sheep!), told me about a cool group of dudes and gals on a place called ShadowSpear. One of the first posts I saw was a fella saying that his spirit animal was an elephant - haha. I guess things have just snowballed from there, but it’s been fun.

Appreciate all the laughs and linkups over the years. Stay salty my friends 😎
You've been a member since 2008 but only have 12 posts? That has to be a record.

AND you know @pardus?

Well done. Well done indeed.

You've been a member since 2008 but only have 12 posts? That has to be a record.

AND you know @pardus?

Well done. Well done indeed.
Picking and choosing my battles on here, Sir.

Trying to remind our fellow Spear’ions that there’s more to life than past rabbit holes and future mischievousness.

OohRah might just agree, let’s be here, now, and peachy 😎

Any of you guys interested in this cigar? My B&M sold a full box a few months ago, in September they are getting another one to split into pairs of sticks. I’m usually down to try anything, but at $175/stick I think I’ve met my match.

No matter how good they are, I cannot see how they will live up to the hype.

Thoughts/interest?

For the retailers that get a chance to sell the Fuente y Padrón Legends collaboration, it will likely be one of the most expensive—if not the most expensive—boxes of cigars they’ve ever sold. The MSRP for the highly anticipated collaborative project from Arturo Fuente and Padrón is priced at $7,115 per box of 40 cigars, roughly $178 per cigar.

Each box of Fuente y Padrón Legends will contain 40 cigars: 20 made by Arturo Fuente and 20 made by Padrón. Both cigars are 7 x 50 Churchills; the cigar made by Fuente is round, the cigar made by Padrón is box-pressed. No blend details about either cigar have been disclosed.

Fuente y Padrón Legends Priced at $7,115 Per Box (Update: Now Shipping)

Arturo Fuente & Padrón Show Off Legends Collaboration at PCA 2022

Back