Teaching Opportunities at West Point

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
West Point is looking to hire a handful of active duty Army captains as direct hires to teach MX400, the Superintendent's capstone course on Officership before the start of the next school year. Basic requirements:

-active duty, branch qualified, Army captain (possibily major) of any branch
-master's degree from an accredited institution
-ability to serve 2-3 years at West Point
-available NLT 01AUG
-service in a combat zone strongly preferred

Right now they are unable to hire National Guard/Reservists, civilians, non-US officers, or officers from other branches of the US armed services for these positions.

Below are links to a short description of MX400 and a link to the application site. Please feel free to share this information with any qualified individuals.

Thank you.

http://www.usma.edu/scpme/SitePages/MX400%20Officership.aspx

Interest

West Point is looking to hire a handful of active duty Army captains as direct hires to teach MX400, the Superintendent's capstone course on Officership before the start of the next school year. Basic requirements:

-active duty, branch qualified, Army captain (possibily major) of any branch
-master's degree from an accredited institution
-ability to serve 2-3 years at West Point
-available NLT 01AUG
-service in a combat zone strongly preferred

Right now they are unable to hire National Guard/Reservists, civilians, non-US officers, or officers from other branches of the US armed services for these positions.

Below are links to a short description of MX400 and a link to the application site. Please feel free to share this information with any qualified individuals.

Thank you.

http://www.usma.edu/scpme/SitePages/MX400%20Officership.aspx

Interest

Keep working the waiver for us Reservists so I can work for you next year. ;-)

Or maybe I can slip this application in under my "recalled to active duty status...":-"

Back