The ACA/ Obamacare Website Fiasco Thread

Apparently, that was not told to her until they fired her. At least Hannity is taking care of her.
I'll prolly get the smack down for this but by telling the truth she is eligible for:

1. EBT
2. Free cellphone
3. Omamacare paid for by someone else
4. Food stamps

and $26K a year. 8-)

I'll prolly get the smack down for this but by telling the truth she is eligible for:

1. EBT
2. Free cellphone
3. Omamacare paid for by someone else
4. Food stamps

and $26K a year. 8-)

On 26K a year salary she was probably eligible for those things anyways, espesxially if she is a single parent.
I don't know about the phone though.

On 26K a year salary she was probably eligible for those things anyways, espesxially if she is a single parent.
I don't know about the phone though.
??? you're missing the point. The 26K is a gift job from Hannity because of her opinion of obamafiasco, not the other way around. She was emplyed BEFORE she got fired by the gubmint. Who knows what she made annually.

All you have to do for a free cellphone is apply, sometimes 3 or 4 times / phones later. As chops would say: LINKIE

As a FYI you can be too poor to have eligibility for insurance plans under the marketplace and make too much money to qualify for medicaid.

As received on a notice of someone I know:
Based on your application, you don’t qualify to purchase health coverage through the Marketplace. In addition, you don’t qualify for a tax credit, cost-sharing reductions, KanCare, or {CHIPProgramName}.You still might be able to get health care at a lower cost. The health care law has expanded funding to community health centers, which provide primary care for millions of Americans. These centers provide services on a sliding scale based on your income. Learn more about getting care at a community health center on HealthCare.gov.

Nice. Go to a community health center. No affordable care for you! This person has two children and a full time job... and just got the middle finger from Obamacare.

Aren't these the folks that this is supposed to help?

And yes, I do realize that the states need to expand their medicaid coverage to compensate for this gap and that many states refused to do so... the law should NOT have been written in such a manner that would allow for this gap and should have ensured that ALL can receive affordable coverage and written the measure down to the existing medicaid levels at the time of enactment.

Just like the original cost being underestimated, so is the time to fix, I am sure. It will be interesting to see what the original estimates of ongoing maintenance balloon up to, as well. Disaster...

nah, they are just going to disable all of the back end integration, ballpark all the costs and do the very very minimum. They'll hide any errors so that they can continue to say it works while the programmers work feverishly in the background to make it actually work properly some time in the next year or three.

nah, they are just going to disable all of the back end integration, ballpark all the costs and do the very very minimum. They'll hide any errors so that they can continue to say it works while the programmers work feverishly in the background to make it actually work properly some time in the next year or three.
Funny thing, single payer would be just as fucked up as this page is, but they are data mining all the folks who register for the page.

Et tu Harry Reid? :-o
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/53380078

"As far as I'm concerned there is no excuse for that," Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., told Las Vegas radio station KNPR. "I think the administration should have known how difficult it was going to be to have 35 million or 40 million people to suddenly hook up to a place to go on the Internet."

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. He populated the earth with broccoli, cauliflower, spinach and green and yellow vegetables of all kinds, so Man and Woman would live long and healthy lives.

Then, using God’s great gifts, Satan created Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream and Krispy Cream Donuts. And Satan said, “You want chocolate with that?” And Man said, “Yes!” and Woman said,” and as long as you’re at it, add some sprinkles.” And they gained 10 pounds. And Satan smiled.

And God created the healthful yogurt that Woman might keep the figure that Man found so fair. And Satan brought forth white flour from the wheat, and sugar from the cane and combined them. And Woman went from size 6 to size 14.

So God said, “Try my fresh green salad.” And Satan presented Thousand –Island Dressing, buttery croutons and garlic toast on the side. And Man and Woman unfastened their belts following the repast.

Then God said, “I have sent you heart healthy vegetables and olive oil in which to cook them.” And Satan brought forth deep fried fish and chicken-fried steak so big it needed its own platter. And Man gained more weight and his cholesterol went through the roof. God then created a light fluffy white cake, and named it “Angel Food Cake” and said it is good. Satan then created chocolate cake and named it “Devils Food.”

God then brought forth running shoes so that His children might lose those extra pounds. And Satan gave cable TV with a remote control so Man would not have to toil changing channels. And Man and Woman laughed and cried before the flickering blue light and gained more pounds.

Then God brought forth the potato, naturally low in fat and brimming with nutrition. And Satan peeled off the healthful skin and sliced the starchy center into chips and deep fried them. And Man gained more pounds.

God then gave lean beef so that Man might consume fewer calories and still satisfy his appetite. And Satan created McDonald’s and its 99-cent double cheeseburger. Then said, ”You want fries with that?” And Man replied, “Yes! And super size them!” And Satan said, “It is good.” And Man went into cardiac arrest.

God sighed and created quadruple bypass surgery.

Then Satan created the Obama Health Care System.

Amen.

Back