The China Thread (Threat)

Guy was born in Malaysia. Had to look it up, but did you know Malaysia has the second largest Chinese diaspora population in the world? Nearly a third of the population. If I had to guess, that dude is being ran by the Chinese. Considering how your PM is compromised, it almost seems like the guy was installed. Makes you wonder...

Guy was born in Malaysia. Had to look it up, but did you know Malaysia has the second largest Chinese diaspora population in the world? Nearly a third of the population. If I had to guess, that dude is being ran by the Chinese. Considering how your PM is compromised, it almost seems like the guy was installed. Makes you wonder...

It's obvious at this point but either way, Trudeau and the current government image is compromised. I doubt our allies are to eager to share much with them. Canada is beyond fucked now.

It's obvious at this point but either way, Trudeau and the current government image is compromised. I doubt our allies are to eager to share much with them. Canada is beyond fucked now.
Just remember, they're human. They eat, sleep, and shit, just like the rest of us. Same with their Chicom handlers.

You guys have some house cleaning to do, but so do we. If anything, everything that's happened is an excellent case study of how successful China's been at using soft power and manipulating the useful idiots in govt, MSM, and population.

To China? I can't find anything positive about India-China relations.
Negatory, missing the point. India as part of the Quad pact; Australia, US, Japan & India, India has pivoted into the Pacific & it has a large blue water navy. There's a diasporoa of Indians in Oz where currently Indians are gathering in Sydney to welcome the Indian PM Mahendra Modi when he arrives very soon. Fiji is another nation where the Indian diasopra is strong. It strengthens the current play whereby the PRC attempted to coerce the Pacific Island states to join their B&R bandwagon. Our Foreign Minister Penny Wong followed after the Chinese delegate had done his pitch throughout the western Pacific. After Senator Wong delivered her information (which was one of the first initiatives out of the gate of the newly elected government), most Pacific Island nations decided that the PRC friendship was not a good idea, led in part by the Cook Islands...(another story there). So for India to reinforce the tent folding of the PRC, by their eastern pivot I think in my current single malt fog is very significant.
Edit; swapped out CCP for PRC; the ruling party for the state.

Last edited:
Negatory, missing the point. India as part of the Quad pact; Australia, US, Japan & India, India has pivoted into the Pacific & it has a large blue water navy. There's a diasporoa of Indians in Oz where currently Indians are gathering in Sydney to welcome the Indian PM Mahendra Modi when he arrives very soon. Fiji is another nation where the Indian diasopra is strong. It strengthens the current play whereby the CCP attempted to coerce the Pacific Island states to join their B&R bandwagon. Our Foreign Minister Penny Wong followed after the Chinese delegate had done his pitch throughout the western Pacific. After Senator Wong delivered her information (which was one of the first initiatives out of the gate of the newly elected government), most Pacific Island nations decided that the CCP friendship was not a good idea, led in part by the Cook Islands...(another story there). So for India to reinforce the tent folding of the CCP, by their eastern pivot I think in my current single malt fog is very significant.
Thanks for the " single malt fog" breakdown of the chain of events. Puts it into a better perspective for me, by using your lens on it.

Negatory, missing the point. India as part of the Quad pact; Australia, US, Japan & India, India has pivoted into the Pacific & it has a large blue water navy.

Gotcha. I'm thinking East as in China, being American and all.

Knowing that China is cozy with Pakistan, how many resources can they commit with the pivot? Make no mistake, I'm happy they are doing this, but they have a "two front war" so to speak right now. Very interesting though, thank you for the write-up.

Gotcha. I'm thinking East as in China, being American and all.

Knowing that China is cozy with Pakistan, how many resources can they commit with the pivot? Make no mistake, I'm happy they are doing this, but they have a "two front war" so to speak right now. Very interesting though, thank you for the write-up.
I’m not sure on the resources point TBH, but it’s not all about the Pacific & Taiwan. To add, the ‘Stans’ are where the PRC is quite active & there’s a port they’ve built at Gwadar in west Pakistan as part of their B&R to service those countries (Uzbekistan & Kazakhstan). China will have influence out to Istanbul over the next 30 years & this kind of swerves around the Straights of Malacca problem to bring goods back home.

Last edited:
No surprise. Especially when you consider how deeply Chicom assets are rooted inside tech and academia.

Alot of these people have been trained and educated in the US and are actively taking those skills back to the CCP with the them
Born, raised in, and still live outside of a major college town in the midwest, and its astounding how the chinese student/ faculty population has grown. I'm not making assumptions here....merely just an observation.

Canada has shifted to India but China is still second.

International Students In Canada: Top 10 Most Important Source Countries - Canada Immigration News

Edit: I should have looked further down the search. Found a better source.

• India is the first among the top ten origin countries of study permit holders in 2022 in Canada, with a total of 319,000 students.
  • 100,010 Chinese international students received study permits in 2022.
  • 32,425 international students with a study permit in 2022 come from the Philippines.
  • After the Philippines, France ranks fourth in the top ten origin countries with the most international students in Canada, with 27,110 study permit holders in 2022.
  • 21,645 study permit holders in Canada are from Nigeria, followed by Iran with 21,105 study permit holders, the Republic of Korea (16,500), Vietnam (16,130), Mexico (14,920), and finally, the United States with 14,465 study permit holders.

Canada International Student Statistics 2023

Born, raised in, and still live outside of a major college town in the midwest, and its astounding how the chinese student/ faculty population has grown. I'm not making assumptions here....merely just an observation.
Yep. Honestly it feels like academia has sold out. From an educational and technological standpoint, we've been gutted over the past 30 years. I'm worried we are gonna be short a generation of scientists and engineers, due to the bottle neck being formed in those fields. God forbid a major conflict happening.

It doesn't help that universities are addicted to international student tuition.

Back