The Facts and the Danger Behind the BLM Movement

No, because contrary to popular belief of the left, law enforcement is not this huge corrupt black beating brotherhood as depicted by everyone... yes, they get a disparate amount of attention....because as a community they conduct a disparate amount of crime.

This is not new news to most people.

No, because contrary to popular belief of the left, law enforcement is not this huge corrupt black beating brotherhood as depicted by everyone... yes, they get a disparate amount of attention....because as a community they conduct a disparate amount of crime.

That wasn't at all my point.

From what I have heard and read most LEO's support the use of body cameras.

That is just asinine(their position not your post).

Body cameras should help clarify tense situations, particularly in the aftermath.

I think the cameras are a great idea. I think they help all sides stay honest. I was thinking about the body cam footage of the asshole cop who wanted to go all "End of Watch" during a domestic call. I was also thinking about other situations where the civilians made stuff up to try to get a payday or get out of a crime, and still others where the cameras just helped understand what really happened.

You don't think body cameras play a role?

I don't....we have had dashcams and audio recordings since 2001, actually before that, but mandated for all marked units in 2001 in Texas. Body cameras might help cut down on complaints in good shootings, but the media coverage and social media doesn't care if it is a good shooting or bad shooting...they still complain/demonstrate/protest......the problem with cameras and body cams is the public and media expect instant release of video to the public.....people don't care that it's evidence and a investigation is pending ... they want it now, and if they don't get it now...they say the Police are hiding something.

Cameras are good tools and have saved many an officer for frivolous complaints and are great for evidence......but in shootings, it doesn't matter in the public eye....it always bad for us and we lose in social media.....which is all that seems to matter now days.

Agree.......even with the bad shootings that have been highlighted in the past.....we forget that officers respond to tens of thousands of calls a day across the nation, arrest thousands a day, confront violent situations thousands of times a day......of course there are going to be bad incidents, bad decisions...or plain old stupid and criminal actions by a few. But we are judged as a whole for the actions of a few........which is the responsibility we bear, but damn....it's hard sometimes.

I don't....we have had dashcams and audio recordings since 2001, actually before that, but mandated for all marked units in 2001 in Texas. Body cameras might help cut down on complaints in good shootings, but the media coverage and social media doesn't care if it is a good shooting or bad shooting...they still complain/demonstrate/protest......the problem with cameras and body cams is the public and media expect instant release of video to the public.....people don't care that it's evidence and a investigation is pending ... they want it now, and if they don't get it now...they say the Police are hiding something.

Cameras are good tools and have saved many an officer for frivolous complaints and are great for evidence......but in shootings, it doesn't matter in the public eye....it always bad for us and we lose in social media.....which is all that seems to matter now days.

That, plus what the video shows is not the whole truth. It has to be examined and explained in context.

Agree.......even with the bad shootings that have been highlighted in the past.....we forget that officers respond to tens of thousands of calls a day across the nation, arrest thousands a day, confront violent situations thousands of times a day......of course there are going to be bad incidents, bad decisions...or plain old stupid and criminal actions by a few. But we are judged as a whole for the actions of a few........which is the responsibility we bear, but damn....it's hard sometimes.

We had over 200k calls for service last year and we are relatively small (~116 sworn, the number goes up and down). We had only 5 complaints against police. I think all 5 turned out out to be unfounded. The last four police shootings we were involved in--we killed them all by the way--did not result in lawsuits or complaints.

Last edited:
So a few racist incidents that have really begun to cause problems in small town Minnesota. Those of us who even suggested the 'anonymous' notes could possibly be a hoax or faked have been called racist ourselves. Okay...well fuck-you-very-much cocksuckers.

Yeah, I'm pissed, Because I fucking KNEW this was fake.

St. Olaf: Student 'fabricated' reported racist note left on a black student's windshield

Now I'm waiting for the Delano, MN anonymous incident to be shown as faked. As if there is not enough racist shit going on in this country....

Delano kicks off anti-racism campaign with candlelight vigil

Last edited:
So a few racist incidents that have really begun to cause problems in small town Minnesota. Those of us who even suggested the 'anonymous' notes could possibly be a hoax or faked have been called racist ourselves. Okay...well fuck-you-very-much cocksuckers.

Yeah, I'm pissed, Because I fucking KNEW this was fake.

St. Olaf: Student 'fabricated' reported racist note left on a black student's windshield

Now I'm waiting for the Delano, MN anonymous incident to be shown as faked. As if there is not enough racist shit going on in this country....

Delano kicks off anti-racism campaign with candlelight vigil

Rest assured there's always some asshole who wants to pour gas on any fire.

Back