The Official 2020 Mod Election Smack Talking Thread

Yeah...but you bragged about that fancy new scope for that AR-10. Obviously you are part of the one-percent. Where's your plan to introduce a social mechanism to address widespread firearms inequalities? Where's the distributive justice in your platform? Are you an egalitarian or a capitalist Nazi Republican? I don't see any fancy new scope in my mailbox.
Speaking of that rifle. I finally got it put together. My first AR 10 build ( in 243 ). But as Barrack and Bernie would say "I didn't build that." Unlike Barrack and Bernie though I will let you shoot it.

IMG_4096.JPGIMG_4095.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah...but you bragged about that fancy new scope for that AR-10. Obviously you are part of the one-percent. Where's your plan to introduce a social mechanism to address widespread firearms inequalities? Where's the distributive justice in your platform? Are you an egalitarian or a capitalist Nazi Republican? I don't see any fancy new scope in my mailbox.
Oh yeah I'm also a deplorable capitalist "Nazi?!!!" Republican Walmart shopper and proud of it.

It'll never happen, Jose. I got banned once back in '09 over some stupid bullshit with a poser who managed to get a job with the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. They ended up firing him...but I got banned because I knew his background and objected to his inclusion in what was then an invitation-only secret sub-forum. Because he was employed at SOWF and used their logo as his avatar, he had automatic instant street-cred on SS even though he never served a day...and lied about his credentials to get the gig at SOWF.

So now everybody knows the sordid tale.

But thanks for the vote. Even were I eligible, I am far too immature to be a mod.

No they don't know the sordid tale, not all of it, and I have your PM from 2014 to prove this.

And you were kind enough and fair enough to let me return, for which I am forever grateful. I don't think I could ever adequately express how much this community has meant to me.

And you repaid that kindness with your bullshit post? Your gratitude expressed in the same PM I'm referencing? The community that you value, but you gave them half of the story while..slandering the staff a bit?

Duly noted.

And you repaid that kindness with your bullshit post? Your gratitude expressed in the same PM I'm referencing? The community that you value, but you gave them half of the story while..slandering the staff a bit?

Duly noted.

PM inbound.

My banning was totally justified. I failed to answer staff's questions as to why I objected to this member's inclusion in the then-private forum. I did not feel it was my place at the time to bring up what I knew since the man had just taken the PR job with SOWF. And, at the time, that mere association gave him instant credibility with the community. So I fumbled around with some inadequate and contradictory answers and was subsequently and legitimately banned.

I sincerely apologize to you, the staff, the entire board for any misunderstandings my previous post might've given. And I apologize for even bringing it up. I will atone in any way I can. My sentiments about this board are sincere. I have a feeling this may be my last post. If so, I have been enriched by my association with the people here, beyond measure. Thank you all, and again my most humble apologies if I've offended you @AWP and the other staff members.

Back