The self identity thread.

North Face: "Hey, if any of you <<not you, North America>> take this DEI propaganda course, you get 20% off of purchases!
The North Face Tells Customers To Pass DEI Course For Discount | The Daily Wire
I don’t have time right now, but I am 100% going to take it just so I can post the ridiculous questions.
I didn’t think it could be that bad, so I signed up with a BS email account just to see what they were trying to push.

Wow.

This is a one hour course of videos and modules where the over-the-top message is, “white people are entitled pieces of shit and you are a piece of shit if you dare think anything different”.

This was more overt and in depth that I ever could’ve imagined, I’m not normally one to jump on the “boycott“ train, but in this case I am done with NorthFace.
North Face ripped after offering 20% discount to customers who take ‘racial inclusion’ course: ‘Completely bonkers’

IMG_0668.jpeg

A person that chooses to possess a "victimized" perception of themselves will find that they are victims in every aspect of their lives. Have people treated people other than themselves bad for unjust reasons - yes, since time began. Will it continue - yes, as long as humanity exists. Much of it is a choice and one's perception. People need to grow up and move on and quit letting others dictate their lives to them.

I didn’t think it could be that bad, so I signed up with a BS email account just to see what they were trying to push.

Wow.

This is a one hour course of videos and modules where the over-the-top message is, “white people are entitled pieces of shit and you are a piece of shit if you dare think anything different”.

This was more overt and in depth that I ever could’ve imagined, I’m not normally one to jump on the “boycott“ train, but in this case I am done with NorthFace.
North Face ripped after offering 20% discount to customers who take ‘racial inclusion’ course: ‘Completely bonkers’

View attachment 44192
Guess what's being shoved down everyone's throats in college? Oh yeah, and if you're an education major or in the social sciences this is pretty much the gospel they indoctrinate kids with. These woke freaks even ruined archeology.

There's a joke in here about gay SEALs and writers or something, but I'm too tired to give it a go.

A gay SEAL and a writer walk into a bar…The bartender says “a free drink for which one of you published a book.” The writer says “that leaves me out.” The gay SEAL says, “Make it three strawberry daiquiris.”

That's the best I can do after 2 coffees.

Last edited:
Apologies if this was already covered.

Why is it that media coverage is almost exclusively male to female trans and not female to male trans? What are the numbers, population wide, of F->M vs M->F? Right now it looks like a bunch of dudes want to be women but not many women want to be dudes. Which then means the bathroom and sports controversies are clearly skewed towards one narrative.

Eh, I've had a rough week and need to eat dinner. My observations are probably nothing.

Trying to find the right place to post this. It's too political for the . thread and isn't directly related to the bridge collapse, so I'll leave it here...our "leaders":

Da fuq did I just watch?

But Trump's bad? We have a president taking trains across bridges without tracks and now this Kamala-worthy press conference, but a Trump administration will destroy America?

I think Trump has more problems than a kid with Downs trying to use a pogo stick on a trampoline, but fucking hell...

Da fuq did I just watch?
Yeah, I don't know. What a time to be alive though. On second that, I probably should've posted that in the "Fake Racism" thread. Oh well.

To make up for it, I'll leave you all with this awesome graphic and let someone explain WTF is going on with Millennials and Gen Z (you're telling me 1 in 5?!) Whatever it is, it's probably why I don't like those little fuckers.😁
20240326_134418.jpg

20240326_135540.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't know. What a time to be alive though. On second that, I probably should've posted that in the "Fake Racism" thread. Oh well.

To make up for it, I'll leave you all with this awesome graphic and let someone explain WTF is going on with Millennials and Gen Z (you're telling me 1 in 5?!) Whatever it is, it's probably why I don't like those little fuckers.😁
View attachment 44308

View attachment 44309

These are the people that get placed into leadership in this country because oooo degrees...makes you wonder if the Rabbit is the only sane person on this board?

Also, Trump went to Penn, so clearly a conservative school. But Penn is the same school that put the male onto the girls swim team.

Millennials have been earning Medals of Honor and Service Crosses.

The "greatest generation" gave life to the likes of the clintons - and then raised them to be - the clintons

The boomers put us where we are today.

Then of course, there is the Generation-X crowd; what is THEIR fucking story ???
Gen-X'ers do nothing but fucking complain
about everything
everything under the sun
and I do mean everything

for example - look at my fucking avatar - couldn't the photographer have just used a fill-flash - that shadow looks fucking stupid - my avatar would look cool as shit if it didn't have that stupid fucking shadow - and a beret flash - Lego SF man doesn't even have a fucking beret flash.
Would it have killed them to just put a touch of color on his mother fucking beret???
For fuck sake.
Everything is bullshit.

Back