The self identity thread.

So today was Easter, this country is mostly of people that are believers in some form of Abrahamic religion. And I know for a fact that the guy who is not my president but the president is a gaping asshole. Decided to make this that cross dresser day of acceptance instead of maybe March 30th or April 1st. And we have all sorts of orgs pushing that trash down our throats. But then out here in America I see businesses being closed for Easter. What a clown world.

I’m well aware that people who are passionate about this issue don’t care, but March 31st has been a trans recognition day since 2009.

If we observe Veterans Day on the 10th or the 12th, this thing we don't need can be observed on a day that is not the resurrection. Or if you're going to be an identity politic panderer, make sure your social team deploys separate social posts? Dunno. But choosing a day that will likely fall on Easter or Christmas is a choice that was intentional.

Additionally, Pride Month is in June. If they need a day it can after and not before Juneteenth.

Easter is not a set date. It's a date that is determined with a lunar calendar. As you have probably noticed, unlike Veteran's Day, St. Patrick's Day, or even Christmas, it doesn't always fall on the same date. This year was March 31st which has many other holidays. Last year was April 9th. Next year it is April 20th.

ETA: Even Veteran's Day is shared with National Sundae Day.

Yes, I'm a Catholic, I'm completely versed in the liturgical calendar. Easter is also the first weekend my wife and I ever spent together, nine year ago. Lunar anniversary.

But the point, is that this shit continues to be rammed down our throats unwillingly and they do it on our holy days. Easter fell on March 31st in 2002 and 2013. Guess what I definitely didn't know? That Obama decreed this would be the day to recognize such stuff. Hell I couldn't tell you that I knew it was the case until Wednesday/Thursday this year when Kathy Hochul decided to order all NY state parts to show the colors of the flag. Again, Easter. Have a feel and stop fucking with the majority of your population. But hey, get what you vote for a I guess. And most of these people seem not to want to be respected.

I’m well aware that people who are passionate about this issue don’t care, but March 31st has been a trans recognition day since 2009.
Bro, you do realize that this is a humiliation ritual carried out by radical Marxists right? The grandstanding, officers wearing dresses, the LGTBBQ depravity being forced on kids, and all the other weird stuff, is the beltway's method of trying to demoralize and destabilize us.

Healthy societies don't go all in on destructive non-cultural norms and forsake tradition. Honestly, it's oddly telling that it was Barak Hussein Obama who codified this into law. That said, I wonder how much of the craziness we're seeing started with Obama and his cabinet. Also wondering if those people are pulling the strings in this admin as well.

Back