The self identity thread.

@R.Caerbannog -

we are not doing that in this thread, if you want to have that rant please do it in one of the many political threads already in place.

The purpose of this thread is to discuss Space Force and its mission.
I'd appreciate you not calling my observations rants. Especially when I have proof that is damning to the narrative being pushed by a member of the space force.

Like it or not the mission of the Space force is to not only keep satellites and com's up, but to also protect us from incoming nukes. They man the warning systems for that. It doesn't inspire confidence in the branch when you have a high ranking member of said force dressing as a woman and saying that diversity is a national security issue. It isn't. Russia or China launching nukes via hypersonics into the sky is or multiple manmade emp waves going off in our low orbit are.

There is a reason these malcontents flock to the education sector, they want to either co-opt or corrupt our youth. Remember peeps, these weirdos don't procreate, they recruit.

That said, if you wanna get to the core of the issue. I'd like to know who indoctrinated these individuals, how were they so effective, and what's the end goal. You don't emasculate a society and attack it's children/youth for no reason.

I'd like to know who indoctrinated these individuals,

Big change in attitude toward the country during the 60's and Vietnam. A lot of those windbags are now in or have at least sewn their hate into the fabric of academia, media, and congress. Those folks are old, but they've left their mark. Now you have middle aged people teaching younger people to hate and fundamentally change America. It's their purpose. I completed my degree in 2013 @ a major university and was floored by the bullshit the educators were spewing. And lot of the youngsters were absolutely buying in.

Big change in attitude toward the country during the 60's and Vietnam. A lot of those windbags are now in or have at least sewn their hate into the fabric of academia, media, and congress. Those folks are old, but they've left their mark. Now you have middle aged people teaching younger people to hate and fundamentally change America. It's their purpose. I completed my degree in 2013 @ a major university and was floored by the bullshit the educators were spewing. And lot of the youngsters were absolutely buying in.
Yup. It's still very much the same. I wish I knew how to solve this. A lot of kids are wising up, that said I'm not sure if it's enough. Even the STEM fields have been infiltrated by this lunacy. The only kids that seem to be more resistant to this are those raised in religious communities, but even they're under attack.

Still, I wonder if there is a way to mitigate the damage done. Now that things are falling apart it's a lot easier to call out the lunacy we are seeing. Twenty years ago, if you told me there were going to be men in skirts and heels leading parts of the military I'd have laughed. Now... we've got people defending this degeneracy as if it's normal.

Yup. It's still very much the same. I wish I knew how to solve this. A lot of kids are wising up, that said I'm not sure if it's enough. Even the STEM fields have been infiltrated by this lunacy. The only kids that seem to be more resistant to this are those raised in religious communities, but even they're under attack.

Still, I wonder if there is a way to mitigate the damage done. Now that things are falling apart it's a lot easier to call out the lunacy we are seeing. Twenty years ago, if you told me there were going to be men in skirts and heels leading parts of the military I'd have laughed. Now... we've got people defending this degeneracy as if it's normal.
Sadly, I think we're seeing the fall of the western "empire" in real time. The US is not alone in this, Canada is a good barometer for things to come. And we get our stupid ideas from Commiefornia.

Sadly, I think we're seeing the fall of the western "empire" in real time. The US is not alone in this, Canada is a good barometer for things to come. And we get our stupid ideas from Commiefornia.
I'm not going to disagree. I don't think it's too late though. Most of the people who push this bullshit are few in number and stick out in their respective communities. Their friends in the media have also been decimated. Things will be fixed, but we're at a stage where we don't know if these people will go back to the fringes or be entirely removed from society.

All I know is the backlash is gonna be epic.

mental illness will/can make a man/woman say some pretty fucking ridiculous shit
even more so when people entertain his/her ridiculous game of make-believe and dress up
ergo, of COURSE climate change is racist

WTFO....this is so absurd I was tempted to put this in the . thread but I don't wreck it. We have an old dude, dressed as a woman telling us weather is racist. We live in a clown world. What a time to be alive.

Imagine being Native Indian, hispanic, or even asian living in one of these environmental impact areas but only the blacks get credit... forget abput even thinking about knowing whites live right down the street 🤣

Im not going to front. These MF'ers are are kicking ass with the PSYOPS.

How is the regular person with a HS education, who's not willing to spend a few hours a week reading LIKE THE VAST MAJORITY OF OUR SOCIETY...going to function with shit like this from "official" sources?

The video is stupid, but...an Office of Climate Change and Health Equity? Office of Environmental Justice?

I do not like Trump, but will happily vote for him if he kills those two sham organizations.

I'm government and we really need to trim some fat, starting with those two clown shoe offices. That's absurd. Fuck, that is so stupid I don't know what else to write.

Imagine being Native Indian, hispanic, or even asian living in one of these environmental impact areas but only the blacks get credit... forget abput even thinking about knowing whites live right down the street 🤣
The thing is, though, that the statement is being trotted out during Black History Month. All of the ethnic groups you listed have their own "month." So the same theme can run through the lens of every major ethnic group in America.

Well, except for one.

I know none of the other groups will get the full blow job about environmental equality when their month comes up. I'd bet when its hispanic heritage month this bozo won't even remind us wearing a sombrero is cultural appropriation.

How is the regular person with a HS education, who's not willing to spend a few hours a week reading LIKE THE VAST MAJORITY OF OUR SOCIETY...going to function with shit like this from "official" sources?

The reason there are race riots in California prisons is because White people only seem to care about black folk even though Alta California was a free state of Mexico (no Slaves, sorry idiots) and then a Free Territory. You know who lost shit when John C Fremont led his coups to seize Alta California? Brown people.

The reason there are race riots in California prisons is because White people only seem to care about black folk even though Alta California was a free state of Mexico (no Slaves, sorry idiots) and then a Free Territory. You know who lost shit when John C Fremont led his coups to seize Alta California? Brown people.

That is why there are race riots in prisons?

That is why there are race riots in prisons?
One can assume that as Mexicans were treated the same as Black people, that they would hate white people, but you see the white man is very good at identity politics and divided minorities to be against each other. So instead of hating the white man more, we hate each other more. This might make me sound like the rabbit. But most of my life in SoCal, prison riots were always fights between hispanics and blacks. Now, much of that in the last 30 years is also based on gang affiliation, so the turf wars over the hill were often between Black and Mexican gangs.

I'm sure white dudes riot in prison, but that dichotomy tends to get even more wild because you have the Nazis and regular whites that are "normal". But that's something I know way less about.

If we're being honest, it's probably because American blacks are more likely to be in thrall to govt propaganda. They're the favored class of the kleptocrats in charge, but will be their scapegoats when things go south. It also doesn't help that black culture in the US has been replaced with hip hop and ghetto garbage. Hence why per capita American blacks have a much higher incidence of violent crime compared to other American subgroups.

Part of why freaks like Levine and this administration coddle these groups is to foster internal strife and keep us from seeing the destruction they're causing. It's their version of China's Red Guard.

1708364546413.png1708364623946.png

I dunno about that. Currently, I know race riots happen because various gangs and criminal organizations run the inner workings of our prison systems. If you end up in prison you're going to be involuntarily sorted into one of these groups. Internal divisions are further stoked when black criminals are coddled by the media, political, and justice system.

The keyword you're looking for is globalists. Specifically, liberal globalists of a certain ethnic persuasion. When people were rioting over a dead crackhead, groups like the ADL and Southern Poverty Law Center were stoking the flames and providing material support to said criminals

Back