The Trump Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it does not. However, there are magnet programs that each school specializes in (law, aerospace, military, biology, medical, etc...), and you can request to go to one of those magnet schools depending on the racial makeup of the school/zone. You can also request a special assignment for various reasons (special programs, hardships, family employee benefit). The special assignment has to be approved by the administration of the school you are assigned. On the whole though, you are confined to the school district you reside in and the schools assigned to that district. Your only other choice is to attend a private or charter school that has a tuition. Which is not an option, even with vouchers, for many families. While many of those private/charter schools offer scholarships, there are not enough to allow everyone a free choice.
Interesting.

BTW, I apologize for derailing this thread a bit. Back on topic...

O/T Kevin Plank, Under Armour CEO, states that a pro-business president is good for business...sponsored athletes go apeshit.

ETA: Alright, seriously, can someone take the phone away, with the way he uses $TWTR it should have posted double digit growth.

Last edited:
1- I bet @April is spending the same on her cell phone and Internet a month then she gets for Food Stamps. Average Cell is $73 a month, average internet is $47 a month, that equals $120. The number I saw for average Food Stamp is $126 a month. She should head on down to Trump Towers for a job as their Tweeter campaign manager.....:thumbsup: #tweetoreat

2- The Cost of President Trump and Family was $37 MIL for 74 day, from Election until Inauguration. That's $500 K a day, which at the figure is on $15 MIL a month, sorry @MarkMOB only 7000 homeless families get a one bedroom apartment. This figure is actually way less, more like $400K a day....aka $12 MIL!!!! :-" #math

3- First Lady and son plan to head back to DC after school year. So these numbers are way off, but since we are having fun, let us see how useless a BIOMED research LAB really is: 4 years x $30MIL a month x 12 months which = $1.44 BIL / 2000 yrs = $720K a year. Based on this number, @BW you may get your BIO LAB but it won't be for another 1000 years...sorry bro!!!! :wall: #waityerturn

Tweeter Campaign Mgr is prolly well worth haveing for The Donald. The question will be, how long can that person maintain his/her sanity?

So VP Pence unveiled his amnesty plan when he was at West Point last Friday.

Too bad he doesn't have that kind of Constitutional authority.

Sad.

To raucous (and distressingly militant) applause in the West Point cafeteria, Pence announced that he would personally grant amnesty for all minor offenses committed by the most conservative body of college students in the nation.

Looks like the 200-year-old military academy, long known for its history of violent political protests, just got a free pass for a little bit of the ultra-violence.

;) IKIS
Pence at West Point.jpg

And what has he done outside the powers of the Constitution and US Code to merit such a call?

As I told my step-dad, step away from the facebooky and the computer.

Hey brother, the article was a joke and Salty knows it was a joke. He's just playing along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back