Ukraine - Russia Conflict

So it dumped fuel probably to attempt to have the fuel combust and blow up the UAV? Sounds like the collision was on purpose to force that thing into the drink. So I wouldn't call the landing precautionary because there was no landing. No way any of that stuff is recovered.

SU-27: +1 MQ-9...because apparently we just will allow our shit to get forced down.

More likely to try and flood the engine on the UAV and force it down when it malfunctioned.

I think the score should be reversed though.

The SU-27 is negative 1 for MQ-9s. Points lost for downing damaging itself in the process.

I mostly recognize the name from the former (Paul) Newman-Hass and now (Tony) Stewart- Haas Racing. This doesn't imply Stewart has any involvement.
Not at all. His business partners, that’s another story. I found it interesting given the F1 team’s history with Russia. While a possible coincidence, it is really suspect especially with the amount of money they lost when Uralkali and Mazepin were punted.

Not at all. His business partners, that’s another story. I found it interesting given the F1 team’s history with Russia. While a possible coincidence, it is really suspect especially with the amount of money they lost when Uralkali and Mazepin were punted.
Yeah..odd. Wasn't Mazepin (unofficially) canceled for being pro Russia?

More likely to try and flood the engine on the UAV and force it down when it malfunctioned.

I think the score should be reversed though.

The SU-27 is negative 1 for MQ-9s. Points lost for downing damaging itself in the process.
Dump and burn is 100% a TTP some nations employ against much smaller/slower AC. Sure you could foul the intake with enough fuel- but the idea here is lead makes cloud of fuel, wingman sweeps in with afterburners and lights cloud.

There’s video from the MQ-9. It’ll leak. Can’t wait.

Yes and then just had his case approved to be reinstated, paving the way for a return to F1 if a team will sign him. He won't be able to bring daddy's money with him like he did at Haas. Pops was sanctioned by the EU and whoever else, so signing the kid will bring some scrutiny into how he earned/ paid for his ride.

Yes and then just had his case approved to be reinstated, paving the way for a return to F1 if a team will sign him. He won't be able to bring daddy's money with him like he did at Haas. Pops was sanctioned by the EU and whoever else, so signing the kid will bring some scrutiny into how he earned/ paid for his ride.

He seems like a decent driver though. Money can certainly help with that, but he has some skills.

He seems like a decent driver though. Money can certainly help with that, but he has some skills.

I didn't get back into F1 until last year after the dust had settled, so I have a lot of history to catch up on. I stopped watching about the time Senna died, missed Schumacher and later Hamilton's dominance. There are enough guys in F1 who have no business there (looking at you Lance Stroll, but daddy bought you a seat) that if Mazepin's legit, he deserves a ride even as a reserve driver.

Seems like there are simpler ways to down a MQ-9 . . .

SPITFIRE%20V1%20with%20exhaust.png

He was cancelled because he was a terrible driver.

I didn't get back into F1 until last year after the dust had settled, so I have a lot of history to catch up on. I stopped watching about the time Senna died, missed Schumacher and later Hamilton's dominance. There are enough guys in F1 who have no business there (looking at you Lance Stroll, but daddy bought you a seat) that if Mazepin's legit, he deserves a ride even as a reserve driver.

You're missing out. Vegas is scheduled for November down the strip.

He was cancelled because he was a terrible driver.
Arguable, though its not the official story. He was fired for being Dmitry Mazepin's son when Haas spoke out against the invasion. His F1 record certainly didn't help his cause, but he's shown some talent in other racing series.

Love Milley’s response- “We don’t know if we can recover the drone, but we don’t want to get into a shooting war with Russia, so like, we aren’t gonna do anything.”

The other fun statement to explore- how DARE the Russians intercept a foreign superpower’s AC over waters that border their country! That’s aggression! (Meanwhile we clacked an Iranian drone offer Syria same day sooooooooooo).

Back