Ukraine - Russia Conflict

They are apparently claiming it was a pro-Ukrainian group of 6, including two divers, that rented a yacht through a Poland-based company, and then dropped the explosives onto the pipe.

Sounds far fetched, or over simplified for the sake of the reader. But the first thing I thought of when they said the explosives were dropped onto the pipe, was that plexiglass game in old Taco Bell’s where you dropped a coin onto the shelf in the aquarium to win free cinnamon twists.

I could 100% believe this narrative if I could also believe Jason Bourne is real. Actually, I'm more inclined to believe JB is real than this story. Let's say it was a balloon...it wouldn't make it into Montana.

A yacht, rented by a few divers, in the Baltic, in the middle of a massive naval exercise, yada, yada, WTF? "It is totally Ukrainian, but we can't prove it because there's no evidence, but the Ukraine did this."

Bolshevik, please.

Alert delivered on Tue Mar 14 2023 11:53:50 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time):

Caption: US Air Force MQ-9 Reaper drone forced into water by US after Russian Su-27 aircraft collides with its propeller in international airspace over Black Sea: Luis Martinez, Reporter via Twitter.

Original Text: BREAKING: U.S. MQ-9 Reaper forced into Black Sea by U.S. after a Russian Su-27 fighter jet collided with its propeller during a flight in international airspace over the Black Sea today. per @US_EUCOM

Link:
Link to alert in First Alert: Dataminr

The US drone was forced into the water by the US? Just trying to make sure I am reading this right.
Precautionary landing I assume. Russian jet dumped fuel multiple times on the US Reaper, then clipped the prop during a pass. Russian jet flew away, and US Reaper was brought down in the water. I assume to avoid civilian issues and because it couldn’t make it back to land without a full prop.

View attachment 41841
We are not a serious country.

So it dumped fuel probably to attempt to have the fuel combust and blow up the UAV? Sounds like the collision was on purpose to force that thing into the drink. So I wouldn't call the landing precautionary because there was no landing. No way any of that stuff is recovered.

SU-27: +1 MQ-9...because apparently we just will allow our shit to get forced down.

The Russkie was probably trying to unlock an achievement by blowtorching the UAV. Instead he did a pussy rendition of Henrich Ehrler which begs the questions: why not just shoot it down? So they Soviets could claim it was a mid-air and not a hostile act? It doesn't make any sense, but nothing does anymore. The world is just a big Q&A session with Kamala Harris these days.

That who environmental thing still has me salty. Of all the dumb shit to say. I guess just lodge a formal complaint with the UN that the Soviets didn't launch a Tesla at the Reaper? What, no solar-powered AAM's in their inventory?

Here's an interesting one.
American company accused of violating sanctions, doing business with Russian arms industry

Racing fans will recognize Haas as owning teams in NASCAR and Formula 1 (maybe also Indy or CART, but who cares about them?). Interesting sidebar: the F1 team had a Russian sponsor, Uralkali, and driver until last year's invasion of the Ukraine. Both sponsor and driver were punted to the curb, but it seems the home office had different ideas and kept working with the Russians.

Enjoy the races this weekend!

Back