Ukraine - Russia Conflict

End Of The World Mind Blown GIF by Daybreak

Am I crazy, or is the second army servicemember recently caught trying to help the Russians?

I swear I read a similar headline a couple days ago, but I can't find it now.
I know a few years back there was a 10th Group guy that was assisting the Russians.

And then there is the navy family that was selling secrets, but I don’t remember to who.

Especially considering they stated they considered enlisting in the Russian military POST Ukraine invasion.
I know a few years back there was a 10th Group guy that was assisting the Russians.

And then there is the navy family that was selling secrets, but I don’t remember to who.

Interested to see what medical records on Bragg were targeted.

John Walker was the patriarch of the spy ring.

Medical records are weird. I'm not sure the General's ulcer is classified.

John Walker was the patriarch of the spy ring.

Medical records are weird. I'm not sure the General's ulcer is classified.
No, but I know when I go to med, I have to write my squadron and job.

They potentially were capable of compiling targeted lists of Bragg units, associating names to MOSs and units.

No, but I know when I go to med, I have to write my squadron and job.

They potentially were capable of compiling targeted lists of Bragg units, associating names to MOSs and units.

I'm being snarky about the General's ulcer; still, it's a weird thing to steal and pass to the enemy. Leadership and their positions are open source.

I'm being snarky about the General's ulcer; still, it's a weird thing to steal and pass to the enemy. Leadership and their positions are open source.
You aren’t necessarily going after the leaders, but the size of the force, names associated, medical status, immunizations, all of that stuff.

Additionally, it was illegal enough for FBI to get a conviction, but not secret enough to risk severe spillage.

You aren’t necessarily going after the leaders, but the size of the force, names associated, medical status, immunizations, all of that stuff.

Additionally, it was illegal enough for FBI to get a conviction, but not secret enough to risk severe spillage.

A traitor is a traitor. I hope they get the electric chair.

Simply accessing it is illegal (HIPPA and patient records confidentiality).

Walker and Intel, Hanson and Intel, these schmucks and medical records. Still weird.

Am I crazy, or is the second army servicemember recently caught trying to help the Russians?

I swear I read a similar headline a couple days ago, but I can't find it now.

ETA: I found This former NSA who was recently caught, but I don't think it's the one I saw.

Laughs in Bradley Manning.

Back