United States & Gun Control discussion.

On a more serious note, here are the three senate bills that have been bumped up to be voted on 1/16: 35, 69, 70.

In essence:

1) 35=allows localities to create new "gun-free"zones.
2) 69=only one gun a month.
3) 70=bans private sales of guns/more extensive background checks.

I actually like VA and would take a job there if it managed to work out. This whole gun shit is upsetting.

Virginia is a great state. The politics up there suck now, it went from conservative to Blue dog Democrat to rabidly liberal very fast.

That said, if you can live west of 95, and the further west you go the better, you get into the more rural and more conservative areas.

Virginia is a great state. The politics up there suck now, it went from conservative to Blue dog Democrat to rabidly liberal very fast.

That said, if you can live west of 95, and the further west you go the better, you get into the more rural and more conservative areas.

Well, being intel, and keeping in that line of work, I probably wouldn't go west of Tysons. Even that might be too far depending on job location.

Well, being intel, and keeping in that line of work, I probably wouldn't go west of Tysons. Even that might be too far depending on job location.

To hell with the peri-DC area. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE DC: if I can stay in it and use public transportation. Driving? No way. 24/7/365 traffic jam. Plus getting more expensive by the day.

I used to have to drive to DC a couple times a month from Durham, NC...what was a solid 4 1/2 hours (with bathroom breaks along the way) is now 6 hours or more.

They're also blocking off egress and ingress points to the capitol grounds, setting up surveillance, and bringing in up-armored vics.

1579222786075.png 1579222872101.png
1579222929240.png1579222961288.png

Honestly, things have been squirrelly in VA for quite some time now. Right now Northam and his cronies are looking for every criminal and scapegoat so they can try to justify what they're doing. For what it's worth, I posted a pic of Northam a few days ago; he's the dude posing in blackface with a guy in a KKK hood.

These are the statists the people of VA are up against. Levine is also the scumbag who introduced HB 961.
1579226252694.png

Last edited:
Honestly, things have been squirrelly in VA for quite some time now. Right now Northam and his cronies are looking for every criminal and scapegoat so they can to justify what they're doing. For what it's worth, I posted a pic of Northam a few days ago; he's the dude posing in blackface with a guy in a KKK hood.

These are the statists the people of VA are up against. Levine is also the scumbag who introduced HB 961.
View attachment 31613

This is always the best.

You are comparing 18th century weapons [muskets] to current day while you use a cell phone and Twitter [quill pen and ink] to type a silly message.

More data to tell me I'm on the right side of this....

;-) :ROFLMAO: 8-) O_o

Honestly, things have been squirrelly in VA for quite some time now. Right now Northam and his cronies are looking for every criminal and scapegoat so they can try to justify what they're doing. For what it's worth, I posted a pic of Northam a few days ago; he's the dude posing in blackface with a guy in a KKK hood.

View attachment 31613

Oh I know it's not the whole cause but it explains the whole state of emergency due to white supremist threats.

Back