United States & Gun Control discussion.

This is setting up to be a massive shit-show, or the a devastating avalanche.

Given the history of "rallies" we've had in recent history, I'm leaning more towards a shit-show of dudes in full airsoft "gear" pointing fingers at LEO's calling them Redcoats. However, (OPINION) I think the time of diplomacy and civil "discussions" has passed. I'm not advocating for violence by any means and it would be way better in the long run not only for us as American people, but gun owners as well, to avoid it. Despite that, we have to stop being the civil ones who keep saying "okay you can't have A but we'll give you B. Aw man you took A and B? Okay well don't take C as well. Aw shoot you took C." etc. The gun control advocates are walking all over gun owners and gun owner advocates because we keep allowing them and keep blaming it on "voters". We need to take the button-ups off and put on our big boy shoes and tell them to put a sock in it. Just my (and not very valuable) $0.02.

Just in time for tomorrow's 2A rally on the grounds of the Virginia Captol, it's... The FlintGlock(tm)!!

"The FlintGlock(tm) combines the raw mass-destructive power of modern firearms with the timeless elegance of Revolutionary War-era flintlock pistols. And, given that it's based on the popular Glock frame, it is ultimately customizable to suit every firearm enthusiast's need.

The "Electric Bugaloo" model of the FlintGlock(tm) can be fitted with a bump stock, which enables it to fire in full semi-automatic mode and will transform it into an untraceable "ghost gun" capable of firing dozens of clips a second... just like our country's Founders intended."

;)

flintglocks.jpg

Anyone going to the rally tomorrow?

The prevailing mentality is there will be a bunch of racists on one side and peaceful folks who will ensure...peace...on the other side. Seriously, why have a “gun Right s” rally n MLK day?

Cant wait for all the breaking news tomorrow and the the truth a few days later.

Right. Just happens to be the week prior to a big rally that the leftist government in charge doesn't want to happen. I'll be there. Won't armed but will be wearing a vest.

Stay at home tomorrow so you can vote later. It’s going to be a cage match. Any violence will be used against the effort so expect anti-gun dressed as pro-gun provocateurs.

Then it seems odd that this is being framed as a white nationalist rally and Charlottesville 2.0. It’s as if the mischaracterization is intentional.

Is it really suprising though? Because you say that, but first shared this tweet

Which is from a white nationalist Twitter account saying this is going to be a Charlottesville 2.0

This rally is a great example of a problem that effects this issue(and politics at large). These fringe groups attach themselves to a rally, but very rarely will anybody else involved tell them to fuck off.

It took Charlottesville for some of the state militias in the area to publicly denounce the white nationalism movement, but that's still less than three years ago. Getting rid of the WN/Neo-Nazi stink on 2A rallies is going to take more time and more work.

Then it seems odd that this is being framed as a white nationalist rally and Charlottesville 2.0. It’s as if the mischaracterization is intentional.

Givien my location this is been big news for a while. It is definitely being framed from the Virginia government as two competing storylines, one a peaceful demonstration by the pro-2A crowd, and two, likely interference by white nationalist and CD elements.

And you can bet some toothless Swamp Critter Militia guys will show up with Johnny Reb flags and they'll be the ones shown on TV. If mischaracterization is possible, it will be gleefully and intentionally exploited by the anti-gunners, the MSM and the Virginia democrats.

And you can bet some toothless Swamp Critter Militia guys will show up with Johnny Reb flags and they'll be the ones shown on TV. If mischaracterization is possible, it will be gleefully and intentionally exploited by the anti-gunners, the MSM and the Virginia democrats.
It's mostly these "cool guy operators" so far
And this guy. He's unrelated to that quote, but whoever said that did no favors to the topic

Back