United States & Gun Control discussion.

It matters because when you say it's mostly these cool guy operators it isn't true.

Ah, I gotcha.

I'm not saying that all the people there are like the guys in the photo.

I was replying to @Gunz when he made that comment that the MSM would only be sharing photos of guys with rebel flags in order to push a narrative. I'm saying these are the types of guys the media is currently/going to highlight.

Wondering what's going on in Virginia right now? Here is a short primer in an article from Black Rifle Coffee Company's "Coffee or Die" magazine.

"In reaction to these new gun control proposals, Second Amendment activists from across the political spectrum and across the nation are descending on the grounds of the Virginia Capitol today, January 20, as part of a mass protest that is expected to involve tens of thousands of people. The event is expected to also attract large crowds of counter-protesters, anarchists, and extremists who may be looking to spark violence. The large, emotional crowds — and the potential for violence — have Virginia, and much of America, on edge."

Divided: How the Latest Fight for Gun Rights Ignited a Showdown in Virginia

1579534992340.png

So all these guys are defying the Virginia Supreme Court ruling forbidding guns at the rally? Will the Governor order mass arrests?

So all these guys are defying the Virginia Supreme Court ruling forbidding guns at the rally? Will the Governor order mass arrests?

I think guns are only prohibited inside the fenced-off area immediately surrounding the Capitol. From the executive order:

To provide for the shelter and safety of state employees who work on or near the Virginia State Capitol and those who come to peacefully assemble, and consistent with the General Assembly’s prohibition on weapons in the Virginia State Capitol and the Pocahontas Buildings, and Executive Order 50 (McAuliffe), which prohibits firearms in offices occupied by executive branch agencies, no weapons, including firearms, may be carried or possessed on any land, real property, or improvements owned by the Commonwealth of Virginia within the area bounded by Broad Street, Ninth Street, Bank Street and Governor Street in the City of Richmond, Virginia, as well as any Commonwealth-owned parking lots for Virginia’s Department of Transportation, the Madison Building, the Monroe Building, the Patrick Henry Building, Washington Building, the Jefferson Building, and the Oliver Hill Building.

I dig this patch!

1oIeV1M.jpg

Glad all went well, with only one arrest...looks like an antifa wanna be, or something....

One arrested during Richmond gun rights rally for wearing a mask

"The Virginia Capitol posted on Facebook claiming 21-year-old Mikaela E. Beschler was arrested around 1:30 p.m. on Monday. She was charged with one felony count of wearing a mask in public in the 800 block of East Broad Street."

One arrested during Richmond gun rights rally for wearing a mask

Back