United States & Gun Control discussion.

Brother, do some serious digging into the founders of the ACLU and you will find they were card-carrying communist. Just watched a documentary on them two nights ago.

One of the ten founders joined the communist party in the 30s.

After that, the ACLU voted to ban communists from its leadership position and worked with the FBI to monitor communists in its organizations.

The ACLU’s Fifth Column?

The whole "ACLU is secretly communist" theory has been steeped in the Red Scare paranoia the JBS was known for.

I see where the NRA has declared bankruptcy, moving from New York to Texas. I wonder if this is going to be a massive reorganization or if they're going to just sell their assets and just peter out.

I see where the NRA has declared bankruptcy, moving from New York to Texas. I wonder if this is going to be a massive reorganization or if they're going to just sell their assets and just peter out.

Wait, what?

Wait, what?

The Attorney General of New York went after them last year and has been trying to get them de-certified as a non-profit. They've incurred likely millions of dollars in legal bills. NRA owns their real estate in New York, so sell that shit and move to Texas? You betcha. But they should have moved a long time ago...like New York ain't exactly been a state that welcomes gun ownership.

Last edited:
No truer statement. As @Marauder06 can attest.
For real. It has been extraordinarily frustrating to me that I had to buy a completely different stock for my daughter's 10/22 because the one I bought it with--30+ years go--makes it some kind of evil "assault weapon" here.

An assault 10/22.

I had to offload my AR-15 and my SKS before I moved here. Getting the ammo I want, much less the guns, is a huge hassle. Getting a concealed carry permit? hahahahahaha.... no.

I'm actually going shooting here in a couple of minutes with my oldest daughter. Thank goodness for on-post gun ranges that are open to the public.

For real. It has been extraordinarily frustrating to me that I had to buy a completely different stock for my daughter's 10/22 because the one I bought it with--30+ years go--makes it some kind of evil "assault weapon" here.

An assault 10/22.

I had to offload my AR-15 and my SKS before I moved here. Getting the ammo I want, much less the guns, is a huge hassle. Getting a concealed carry permit? hahahahahaha.... no.

I'm actually going shooting here in a couple of minutes with my oldest daughter. Thank goodness for on-post gun ranges that are open to the public.
Plenty of room in the bottom of the lake with my guns if you're looking to unload any other time.

The NRA is filing bankruptcy only as a work-around. They claim that they are not in financial trouble. However, the media has done an excellent job of pushing the NRA's corruption, so it wouldn't surprise me if their membership is way down. I think its a wise move to relocate to Texas, but hopefully not too late. I don't know what to believe these days, but in IMO they needed to break away from LaPierre in order to maintain and boost membership levels.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/15/nra-files-for-bankruptcy-says-it-will-reincorporate-in-texas.html

Back