United States & Gun Control discussion.

True. I've always found it odd that a lot of major gun manufacturer's are located in New York. I believe they are also starting to pack their shit and move out, though.
It goes back to the old days. Colt and Ruger were in Connecticut where gun laws now are probably even tighter than NY.

Colt is still in Hartford.

Sturm-Ruger moved to NC but when I left active duty they were in Southport CT. I applied for a job there but I guess they didn’t need a machine-gunner with PTSD.

What can I say about the NRA? They’ve needed to drop that ghoul LaPierre for years, shut Ted Nugent the fuck up, and revamp...because the Left has demonized them so successfully that the organization itself is held to blame for any gun violence anywhere.

Texas Governor Greg Abbot says he wants to make Texas a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary State. Apparently a number of Texas counties have already done so on the local level. Most of the sources I've seen regarding this are pro-gun anti-Biden...nothing in the mainstream.

God Bless Texas.

This new push to combat “Domestic Violent Extremism” will be the predicate to remove your 2A privileges. The idea that the ODNI will look inward is very concerning.

I better delete my MeWe account and remove gun photos from my Instagram. Sure it's all databased later for the Commissar to say that supporting my oath to the US Constitution in spirit, actions, and Founders intent will not be well appreciated.

This new push to combat “Domestic Violent Extremism” will be the predicate to remove your 2A privileges. The idea that the ODNI will look inward is very concerning.

Not really to do with this topic, but she gets treated so much better than any of the Trump Press Secretaries...the Press literally doesn't care anymore.

I better delete my MeWe account and remove gun photos from my Instagram. Sure it's all databased later for the Commissar to say that supporting my oath to the US Constitution in spirit, actions, and Founders intent will not be well appreciated.

GA allows person-to-person sales and I sold my soon to be regulated arms & mags for cash, which was used to buy a car.

I have no idea what the buyer did with the items.

I couldn't find anything on Poland but if governments keep all the weapons and hand them out only in a time of need, it could be too late to train the people how to use them effectively. The US has an abundance of citizens who are comfortable and trained with firearms at its disposal. Gun control will obviously reduce that force multiplier.

Last edited:
I want to believe the Polish Army has improved from a decade ago when it allowed a convoy to drive over a known command detonated IED. They should totally give everyone in that country an AK…

I couldn't find anything on Poland but if governments keep all the weapons and hand them out only in a time of need, it could be too late to train the people how to use them effectively. The US has an abundance of citizens who are comfortable and trained with firearms at its disposal. Gun control will obviously reduce that force multiplier.
That's exactly right. That's similar to the example I use when I talk about "well-regulated militia" with people who don't understand 2A.

That's exactly right. That's similar to the example I use when I talk about "well-regulated militia" with people who don't understand 2A.

The word militia has been hi- jacked. A significant portion of citizens have been led to associate militia with racist, uneducated, right- wing nut-jobs.

Last edited:
The word militia has been hi- jacked. A significant portion of citizens have been led to associate militia with racist, uneducated, right- wing nut-jobs.
I am a vetted member of the state organized militia here in Missouri. We are under sole control of the Governor. With zero ties to any federal authority. We assist during natural disaters and civil unrest.
In my zone we guard necessary infrastructure. Such as the LifeFlight facility, county POL dump. As well as working as fuelers for both facilities. We maintain roadblocks for the State Police snd local Sheriffs Dept.
We are working hard to show in our community’s that a militia. Is NOT what a large portion of the populous believes a militia is.image.jpg65AE871E-704C-41D7-AD1E-39FECFBF1AFA.jpeg
Custodes Libertatis is who we are.

When it was written, "militia" meant basically every man capable of carrying a rifle. And they trained as a community, similar to volunteer firefighters. It was not about the "national guard" etc.

Back