Violence in Baltimore

Freddie Gray case: Charges against three remaining officers dropped

In a hearing Wednesday meant to start the trial of Officer Garrett Miller, Chief Deputy State's Attorney Michael Schatzow told Williams that the state was dropping all charges against Miller, Porter and Sgt. Alicia White.

Full Story

Now Mosby needs to be charged.

I hope she gets disbarred but will probably be nominated to the become a Federal judge by Hillary.

I've been told by my friend that it's just a bar grievance and they rarely go anywhere. They do require a response even if they are outrageous. She's attached her client's docket lines in response to one before cause he was all out lying. If they find probable cause, then you're on to something... Apparently anyone can do them; although they are sometimes done by judges, opposing counsel, but usually a disgruntled client.

I've been told by my friend that it's just a bar grievance and they rarely go anywhere. They do require a response even if they are outrageous. She's attached her client's docket lines in response to one before cause he was all out lying. If they find probable cause, then you're on to something... Apparently anyone can do them; although they are sometimes done by judges, opposing counsel, but usually a disgruntled client.

If there were any transparancy b the commission, this would be an interesting showdown but Mosby, who was a nobody, seems to be politically protected.

Banzhaf has an interesting background.

John F. Banzhaf III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ethics complaints are nothing to laugh at.
She was reprimanded by the Judge for withholding evidence favorable to the defense (major no-no)
She was filing charges before the investigations were complete, and lied that the investigations were finished.

Mr. Nifong would disagree with your friend.

Ethics complaints are nothing to laugh at.
She was reprimanded by the Judge for withholding evidence favorable to the defense (major no-no)
She was filing charges before the investigations were complete, and lied that the investigations were finished.

Mr. Nifong would disagree with your friend.

I'm not defending her and agree with what you are saying. Just providing an opinion from someone in the business.

Back