Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

In my pops hood. Lmfao

View attachment 45885
Interesting to see this right now. Our county sheriff put it out on facebook that 50% of the meth coming from the border is being brought to our area for redistribution and there were butthurt people refusing to believe that Harris was at fault.

He put the runners on notice that he is getting a lot of resources from both the state and the feds to help rid the problem. We were cheering, the ones mad at those being vocal for the cheering tells a lot. Like the toothless woman from PA living in Ashfork, methbillyville central.

In the videos above, notice how Jill just makes a B-line for wherever she's headed. Joe no longer has a future, so she has no interest in him. Funny what a difference a few months makes.

In her defense, she's mobile and doesn't have dementia, so it would probably hurt her knees to "keep up" with Joe. That, and he walks like Billy from the Family Circus.

I don't care which side we're on, even if we loathe the other person. Full stop, respect their privacy.

MSN

Fuck those people, punt them to the sun. Whatever we think of another person, their medical records deserve to be confidential. I could go on, but I'd like to think I shouldn't have to justify this on any forum in any manner.

HIPAA exists for a reason and I'd like for them to update their resumes on Indeed. Because this is the gov't...I know how this story ends.

Fuck those people, punt them to the sun. Whatever we think of another person, their medical records deserve to be confidential. I could go on, but I'd like to think I shouldn't have to justify this on any forum in any manner.

HIPAA exists for a reason and I'd like for them to update their resumes on Indeed. Because this is the gov't...I know how this story ends.
This is the thing that gets me. I understand political differences. But to take it to another level where you lose your own humanity and snooping and denying services or taking advantage of it such as the above??

JFC. If Walz showed up right now and asked for water, he'd get it and without question. It's the human thing to do. Same goes for medical in the VA, service without question and privacy because it's again, the human thing to do. There'd be tension in the air because I'd like to take the POS to task and he'd be thinking the same but not the time and place in any setting.

These partisan finks, they're so politically polarized that they literally have lost their humanity and think less of those that they hate. When I tell people that if there was a 2.0, there's going to be purges by both sides and zero prisoners, only strict without regrets no quarters given; they just don't get it and that is fricking scary.

Last edited:
When I tell people that if there was a 2.0, there's going to be purges by both sides and zero no quarter; they just don't get it and that is fricking scary.

The government employees dabbling in someone's medical records should - like AWP suggested - be punted straight into the sun. Digging into med records for fun?
Bullshit.
...and now, both sides are going to blame the other and up the ante by pointing fingers and promising "to do something"

There used to be a time when this would have never made it to the news because these assholes would have been fired on the spot before it even became an issue. Instead, there is a line in that story that says...
"two sources told USA TODAY on condition of anonymity because of a criminal probe into the breaches"
even after the crime is known - some asshole decided to leak the story

The scary part here isn't "if there was a 2.0" - there is no such thing as an "if there was a 2.0"
There is ALWAYS a 2.0
There is ALWAYS a purge by the other side once they regain control of the hangman's noose.
There is ALWAYS restitution.
It has been like that since the very first time that two hominids fought over a dead rabbit.
The only way to prevent the "2.0 Scenario" is to make sure that "one side" completely loses the appetite for conflict.
...maybe by just jailing them for "misinformation" until they submit
...maybe something more nefarious

Who knows.

Is it scary? You're damn right it is - but capitulation is just a fancy way of saying "surrender"
Winston Churchill may have been on to something when he said "till death or victory"

Churchill.JPG

Victoria Aut Mors and all that jazz

Last edited:
The process here is pretty simple: our version of counterintelligence goes into the chart of Patient X and runs a tracer, see all the staff who've been in the chart. If you are good, no problems. If you are not, they bring you in for interrogation. If you were in that chart for two seconds and cannot explain why, pack your box, don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

My last job was mostly admin so I could go to grad school, and our practice's clientele had some interesting people--politicians, athletes, entertainers, even royalty. I was in those charts all the time and even then I would be 'audited' and called in from time to time.

I am legit confused how people can access this stuff and believe they are not going to get caught. It ain't hard.

The process here is pretty simple: our version of counterintelligence goes into the chart of Patient X and runs a tracer, see all the staff who've been in the chart. If you are good, no problems. If you are not, they bring you in for interrogation. If you were in that chart for two seconds and cannot explain why, pack your box, don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

My last job was mostly admin so I could go to grad school, and our practice's clientele had some interesting people--politicians, athletes, entertainers, even royalty. I was in those charts all the time and even then I would be 'audited' and called in from time to time.

I am legit confused how people can access this stuff and believe they are not going to get caught. It ain't hard.
If you ever get bored to tears and have some signal, pick a side that you're on politically. Find posts where you just know there's going to be conflict. Click on the profiles of those you find contemptuous to any way but theirs with zero room for a even a middle ground. If those occupations are accurate, look at what these folk do for a living.

These are the ones that are doing these things and it's not whether they'll be caught or not. It's because they can and want to.

I digress. May Walz step on legos eternally. But his medical records are his business and those he's trusted to cure/fix him. Anyone that thinks differently, punt into the wood chipper same as for those on JD's privacy being violated by as well.

If you ever get bored to tears and have some signal, pick a side that you're on politically. Find posts where you just know there's going to be conflict. Click on the profiles of those you find contemptuous to any way but theirs with zero room for a even a middle ground. If those occupations are accurate, look at what these folk do for a living.

These are the ones that are doing these things and it's not whether they'll be caught or not. It's because they can and want to.

I digress. May Walz step on legos eternally. But his medical records are his business and those he's trusted to cure/fix him. Anyone that thinks differently, punt into the wood chipper same as for those on JD's privacy being violated by as well.
Guess I missed something, Gov Walz's med records got released?

Back