Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

I thought that this debate was between them? Why is he using that straw man making it about Trump when the topic is either Vance or Walz?

No honor. Could you imagine the BS he was telling to the commanders he advising? Gross!

I watched maybe 20 minutes. The moderators. "Moderators." They fact-checked even though the rules said they would not, and when Vance tried to fact-check THEM they cut his mike. He pointed out several lies Walz made and when he tried to refuse they would tell him he did not have the time.

Vance was in control the whole time, stylistically and substantively. He was totally in control; he was down-right friendly to Walz. Walz got better as it went along but many times he looked caught off guard and was left flat-footed. I think Vance 'won' by a HUGE margin.

I watched maybe 20 minutes. The moderators. "Moderators." They fact-checked even though the rules said they would not, and when Vance tried to fact-check THEM they cut his mike. He pointed out several lies Walz made and when he tried to refuse they would tell him he did not have the time.

Vance was in control the whole time, stylistically and substantively. He was totally in control; he was down-right friendly to Walz. Walz got better as it went along but many times he looked caught off guard and was left flat-footed. I think Vance 'won' by a HUGE margin.
The way "moderators" selected and framed questions also shows significant bias. No questions that pressed the candidates on their leadership qualities and/or controversies, such as Walz's handling of 2020 riots or numerous fiscal mismanagement scandals/fraud involving state agencies in MN.

And did Tim Walz lie again in front of a national audience? It appears so, but does anyone care?

He claims his son witnessed a shooting. Really?

A difficult claim to prove/disprove, but this is the first time it's even been stated that way. The definition of witness os someone who SEES an event. The best I could find is a local news story attempting to cover for this statement. However, even in the story, it claims Walz's son was inside the building while a shooting occurred in a parking lot outside. That's not a witness.

This is tantamount to Walz's stories of carrying a "weapon of war" or being at Tianammen Square.

Walz is a pathological liar.

Tim Walz's son witnessed shooting in 2023 at St. Paul rec center
Star Tribune Article said:
"He [Tim Walz] also talked about how Gus Walz was in the building when the shooting occurred in the parking lot at the Jimmy Lee, which sits on the corner of Selby Avenue across Lexington from Central High School. Albornoz wrote that Gus “helped keep everyone safe and calm, looking after the kids in the gym with us as I rushed out.”

Gus was a sophomore then but is now a senior at Central High. A Walz spokesman confirmed that Gus Walz was present."

In the videos above, notice how Jill just makes a B-line for wherever she's headed. Joe no longer has a future, so she has no interest in him. Funny what a difference a few months makes.

...she walked past that idiot like she didn't even see him standing there

He ain't her meal ticket anymore.

Last edited:
Vance looked into the camera sideways, knowing he was making eye contact with the audience at home every time Walz started saying sketchy shit. Good move.

Walz didn't look that bad in my opinion. I dont trust a thing he said about the economy or gun control though. He got caught saying some BS...typical baracks lawyer type soldier of you ask me 🤣

Vance 2028!

Vance looked into the camera sideways, knowing he was making eye contact with the audience at home every time Walz started saying sketchy shit. Good move.

Walz didn't look that bad in my opinion. I dont trust a thing he said about the economy or gun control though. He got caught saying some BS...typical baracks lawyer type soldier of you ask me 🤣

Vance 2028!

Walz SEEMS like a decent guy. But it also seems like his life and career has been one big stretch. Has me wondering if he was there when we landed on the moon?

He doesn't seem like a nice guy to me at all - he seems like the quintessential sleazy politician willing to say or do anything to increase his cold and clammy grip on other peoples lives.

But then again, my foxhole was dug on the right side of the road and it that orientation to the right is reflected on my range card.

He doesn't seem like a nice guy to me at all - he seems like the quintessential sleazy politician willing to say or do anything to increase his cold and clammy grip on other peoples lives.

But then again, my foxhole was dug on the right side of the road and it that orientation to the right is reflected on my range card.
Exactly my point. He's been smiling and playing an everyman all his life, all the while living a lie and its got him all the way to the VP ticket. At the end of the day though, he wants to put tampons in the mens room, so he shouldnt be anywhere near the nuclear football.

Exactly my point. He's been smiling and playing an everyman all his life, all the while living a lie and its got him all the way to the VP ticket. At the end of the day though, he wants to put tampons in the mens room, so he shouldnt be anywhere near the nuclear football.
The Walz you're seeing now is VERY different from the Walz Minnesotans have seen the past 4 years. Very different. The guy is a complete fraud.

When Vance was making a point or countering some of the BS he said Walz reminded me of a Don Rickles character. He started writing down stuff like he was going to do homework on the points Vance was making. Vance sounded like he was reciting a rehearsed play, not a mispoken word the whole time.

Vance kicked his ass.

However: this is America. We have people.that don't see anything wrong with HizBalls rockets raining on Israel because they have the iron dome. People that believe America is not exceptional, and the infrastructure and entertainment we enjoy is a product of stolen land colonialism. Anybody else that stole a bunch of land could pull it off. I don't think there was anything last night that could yank anybody off the fence, to the other side.

I'd like to see a VP debate on Fox or an open forum. That wojld be something.

Back