Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Not Presidential specifically...more "all things politics", check out the latest from my "favorite" Squad member:

Probably the thousands upon thousands of Somalia’s that Minnesota has literally… And I know how to use the word literally… Imported in to Minneapolis.
That's wild that there are enough in one location now to elect a seat in the US congress, but it explains her pandering tweets.

It's deliberate. Blocks of immigrants are regularly centralized in certain municipalities, specifically to give them political power.

I guess then she'll just continue to pander to those people and pretend to be outraged about everything, while she gets reelected over and over, lives a cushy life with her white husband, getting richer by the day with "solid" investments. Lol.

I think she's mad. She's determined to be and thinks she is entitled to be POTUS. She's propped up by the globalists, media, and establishment elite and hanging in there to see if Trump can be stopped somehow and then she'll be low hanging fruit. The media wants war and place their bets on her. Maybe I'm wrong.

My wife—who’s a lot smarter than me—thinks she’s crazy. I don’t have an opinion because I don’t pay attention to news (if I did our TV would be full of bullet holes), but I do occasionally listen to my wife, in spite of her conviction that I don’t.

Let's play a game of "What If?"

Read this article today:
Trump Risks Losing More Than Half of Swing-State Voters If Found Guilty

Let's say Trump is convicted, rightfully or wrong....a conviction will be viewed as a conviction regardless.

Will the GOP still make him their nominee? If not, then what happens?

If the GOP makes him the nominee, could he realistically beat Biden given the perception of a conviction? I don't think he can. There will already be a host of rabid liberals out in force just because of anything but Trump. The conviction may give those on the fence enough pause to either just opt out from voting or move the other way entirely.

Biden's doing what Trump should have: let someone else run social media. There ain't no got damn way Biden typed that.

Side note: I've seen so many "off color" Sesame Street memes lately I at first thought it would be about Elmo doing cocaine or molesting the little doll or something.

Back