Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

What does it say about our country...forget the attempt, WHAT DOES IT SAY ABOUT OUR COUNTRY to have the most coherent story of the day recounted by a ginger in a fucking visor? That guy's hair too...we couldn't find a crisis actor for THAT interview?
Hey now watch that ginger talk <said the red head>. Greg's beard might be RED but his visor has fake hair. ;-)

Attachments

• trumpvisor.jpeg
    trumpvisor.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 10
I have a question: when the counter-sniper reacted, were they flinching or making some kind of adjustment? To me, it looks like a flinch, like they were surprised this happened. I could be wrong; I have no idea what counter-sniper tactics are. Also, the female agent fumbling while holstering her gun makes her look nervous to me

Guys wanna see something wild?

Shooter is in a BlackRock video at 5 seconds.

For those that don't know, BlackRock is one of the largest asset managers in the world, holding about 10 trillion in assets. It's President Larry Fink was also behind the DEI crap that we've seen over the past 8 years. Same DEI crap that the Biden admin has been trying to normalize. Same crap that birthed the BLM and Trans/Pride movements.

What get's weirder is the following tweet sent out by Alexander Soros, George Soros' son. Same dude is marrying Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton's aide, who was caught up in the "Weiner laptop scandal" that led to PizzaGate being a thing. Said laptop "disappeared" under FBI custody.

Archived tweet from Alex Soros
A bullet hole and the number 47: Alexander Soros' disturbing post
1720999109012.png
Huma Abedin and Alex Soros announce engagment

Guess who got their start in the Secret Service under Clinton?

Last edited:
I mean…if you are at the level to be on a Presidential security detail, shoudn’t holstering your weapon be 101 training?

I'll play devil's advocate here. Under that much stress, with the adrenaline, probably for the very first time in their lives, it's difficult to work through. When was the last time someone from the USSS had to jump in and protect POTUS, or a member of the cabinet, from gunfire? Complacency also probably got the better of them because it hasn't happened in a very, very long time. And it probably wasn't the A Team that was jumping in...

I'd say a good number of people on this board have been shot at...and likely multiple times. We shouldn't judge their reaction from the hardened perspective that we gained over time.

Gerald Posner has a WSJ article coming out tomorrow; he’s also on local talk-radio in the afternoon. Very much looking forward to both.

Dude... :ROFLMAO:. He's not Sith Lord.

I've been browsing liberal sites and that's what they're reee-ing about. These people are so demoralized that they're using Star Wars metaphors, to try to piece together a muddled frame of reality. The people who put a puppet in power, are so deluded that they're advertising themselves as "The Resistance" and the dude they tried to kill as "The Emperor".

That's the level of cognitive dissonance were seeing. They're all either freaking out or in denial.

Dude... :ROFLMAO:. He's not Sith Lord.

I've been browsing liberal sites and that's what they're reee-ing about. These people are so demoralized that they're using Star Wars metaphors, to try to piece together a muddled frame of reality. The people who put a puppet in power, are so deluded that they're advertising themselves as "The Resistance" and the dude they tried to kill as "The Emperor".

That's the level of cognitive dissonance were seeing. They're all either freaking out or in denial.
More comical than a comparison to Claus von Stauffenberg...

More comical than a comparison to Claus von Stauffenberg...
Seriously. I wonder if there are different marketing groups pushing these comparisons, trying to make them viral. All of this just reeks of slick marketing and influence ops. Given the large audience they cater to it makes sense to tailor messages to the various sub groups on the bell curve.

Add on: I used to think that their marketing efforts were comical. Only to realize how susceptible the public is to these messages, especially our young people.

^ .300 BLK being the superior round, if the shooter was armed with that we'd be having a different conversation right now. Don't try to change my mind.

Notice how all of the sudden Dems all over are calling for unity, while some are on TV saying they are scared and it's on the GOP to unite? Remember when it was cool to run Sarah Huckabee out of a restaurant?

^ .300 BLK being the superior round, if the shooter was armed with that we'd be having a different conversation right now. Don't try to change my mind.

Notice how all of the sudden Dems all over are calling for unity, while some are on TV saying they are scared and it's on the GOP to unite? Remember when it was cool to run Sarah Huckabee out of a restaurant?
I thought that was 6.5 whizzle dizzle Jesusgrendel? Or was I thinking of 6.5 Needsmoor, oops, Godmoor?

Dems once again, projecting.

Back