Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

I was wondering how he "served overseas but never in combat" after making it to CSM. I' mean, he was in it the same time you and I were. Even in the Guard, you were in for that long, during that period of time, holding those senior leader positions, and you NEVER made it downrange, even once?

And then (apparently) you bailed on your unit when they got activated?

Wow.
He's even worse than it seems.

Here's what he to say about the Guard after not deploying them to assist during the 2020 riots...after he finally came out of 3 days of hiding:

Minnesota first lady said she left the windows open during the 2020 BLM riots to smell the burning tires and soak up the moment; her daughter leaked national guard plans to rioters so they could avoid arrest.

Not. Making. This. Up.
100% true.

The more people find out about this guy, the better. He's a complete cuck.

Can you see having a guy this weak sit at a table with world leaders? It'd be like sending Kamala Harris to sit down with them...wait, what?!

Retire rather than deploy to Iraq?

If it walks like a coward, and talks like a coward...

We had a CSM who had not one overseas ribbon. No Korea Defense Medal, no GWOT expeditionary, nothing. Hid his time after orders for being a DI as an E-5 in TRADOC and only went to FORSCOM so he could get rated before hiding some more. And he got the slot in 11th ACR's RSS which could not deploy due to their need to support rotations at NTC for those deploying to GWOT and CENTCOM.

I was in the reserve by 9/11, assigned to a FSSG unit (Field Service Support Group, called something else now, but a supply unit). My section (medical) chief (E7) had always talked about this exploit and that exploit, bragged about his experience. We got orders to mobilize around Christmastime 2002 for Iraq, he claimed that his pseudofalliculitis prevented him from deploying. It did not, and when the MO called him out on it, he said, "I'm not deploying, I'm retiring," he dropped his package. He was PNG'd from the unit. Same unit, a corpsman had some dental issues which put him in a legit non-deployable status, had the MO pencil-fuck his record so he could deploy.

Human nature is a funny thing.

I was in the reserve by 9/11, assigned to a FSSG unit (Field Service Support Group, called something else now, but a supply unit). My section (medical) chief (E7) had always talked about this exploit and that exploit, bragged about his experience. We got orders to mobilize around Christmastime 2002 for Iraq, he claimed that his pseudofalliculitis prevented him from deploying. It did not, and when the MO called him out on it, he said, "I'm not deploying, I'm retiring," he dropped his package. He was PNG'd from the unit. Same unit, a corpsman had some dental issues which put him in a legit non-deployable status, had the MO pencil-fuck his record so he could deploy.

Human nature is a funny thing.
The first unit I deployed with, the girl whom was already pregnant long before there was any hint of sending 3rd ID to Kuwait to invade, was super pissed when we got the orders to deploy. She did her best and finally got her way to deploy to us finally after giving birth. The girls that were not pregnant but suddenly became pregnant after getting our orders, stayed there and didn't even try to rejoin us long after giving birth even after we were extended past our one year.

Meanwhile we had non deployable profiles getting deployed with us and they were happy as can be, the dudes with no standing for more than ten minutes types were in complete agony wearing battle rattle but they hung in there.

Last edited:
I was wondering how he "served overseas but never in combat" after making it to CSM. I' mean, he was in it the same time you and I were. Even in the Guard, you were in for that long, during that period of time, holding those senior leader positions, and you NEVER made it downrange, even once?

And then (apparently) you bailed on your unit when they got activated?

Wow.

I know @DA SWO mentioned a truth some time ago, that some soldiers tried to deploy, even at the height of two surges, and couldn't...for whatever reason(s). I'm onboard with that, I can see scenarios where you missed a deployment cycle or drew the short end and got Bosnia or whatever...I get it.

This guy actively sought to ditch his unit when mobilized for Iraq.

I know two Guard units in Florida, one BN, one Company, I don't feel like digging or I'm sure I could find others, that made one Iraq or Afghanistan deployment. Soldiers in those units deployed as augmentees, but for some traditional Guardsmen their unit only mobilized once.

Friends of mine from 3/20 SFG(A) took Rear Det. orders after one or two deployments... I'm100% onboard with that, too. They had their reasons, but they went once or twice, they didn't default to Rear D for all of their deployments. I think as of summer 2010, my old unit had 3 trips (1 Iraq, 2 AFG) under their belts with some guys taking more as an augmentee.

So, limited opportunities for the Guard during the GWOT is a thing. Some units deployed more than others and quite a few never made it out of Kuwait or other permissive environments.

Back to this shitbag, he quit. He's a coward. His unit had 3 deployments during the GWOT: 2 guarding bases and stuff, one going to war. For those Guardsmen, that was their one shot as a unit at combat. He quit on them. He needs to be shouted down at every event: Coward. Do you know many NCOs would give just about anything to go to war as a CSM? I'm pretty sure we have a few on this board who would jump at the chance.

https://minnesotanationalguard.ng.m...t-battalion-125th-field-artillery-history.pdf

I know @DA SWO mentioned a truth some time ago, that some soldiers tried to deploy, even at the height of two surges, and couldn't...for whatever reason(s). I'm onboard with that, I can see scenarios where you missed a deployment cycle or drew the short end and got Bosnia or whatever...I get it.

I know two Guard units in Florida, one BN, one Company, I don't feel like digging or I'm sure I could find others, that made one Iraq or Afghanistan deployment. Soldiers in those units deployed as augmentees, but for some traditional Guardsmen their unit only mobilized once.

Friends of mine from 3/20 SFG(A) took Rear Det. orders after one or two deployments... I'm100% onboard with that, too. They had their reasons, but they went once or twice, they didn't default to Rear D for all of their deployments. I think as of summer 2010, my old unit had 3 trips (1 Iraq, 2 AFG) under their belts with some guys taking more as an augmentee.

So, limited opportunities for the Guard during the GWOT is a thing. Some units deployed more than others and quite a few never made it out of Kuwait or other permissive environments.

Back to this shitbag, he quit. He's a coward. His unit had 3 deployments during the GWOT: 2 guarding bases and stuff, one going to war. For those Guardsmen, that was their one shot as a unit at combat. He quit on them. He needs to be shouted down at every event: Coward. Do you know many NCOs would give just about anything to go to war as a CSM? I'm pretty sure we have a few on this board who would jump at the chance.

https://minnesotanationalguard.ng.m...t-battalion-125th-field-artillery-history.pdf

Limited opportunities for the Guard? Really? Not questioning your veracity; I'm a Navy reserve guy, so know nothing about that world. We could go active in 2 days with a phone call for almost 20 years. So I'm just... surprised that's the case.

Back to topic, there's enough on him now to show he's a Mark 1 Mod 0 Shitbag First Class with oak leaf clusters. But to me, this one thing is extremely telling as to his "character.".

Edited...Ohh Disregard my rant.

Last edited:
Limited opportunities for the Guard? Really? Not questioning your veracity; I'm a Navy reserve guy, so know nothing about that world. We could go active in 2 days with a phone call for almost 20 years. So I'm just... surprised that's the case.

Back to topic, there's enough on him now to show he's a Mark 1 Mod 0 Shitbag First Class with oak leaf clusters. But to me, this one thing is extremely telling as to his "character.".

USAR was much easier to get deployments (title 10 vs title 32), Guard had some issues....lot's of TXARNG deployed...but the state started to clamp down on the amount of splitting up units, they started telling DOD to send a whole unit, or none at all. Texas had no issue with deploying, and a ton did....the state just wanted the units to stay intact.

I'm just saying here, a guy ditching his unit that was ordered to Iraq at that level, just wait until he can be a coward in the big leagues with our entire country.
The coward hid for 3 days while rioters burned Minneapolis. This set the tone for civil disobedience across the country. So, I'd say he already has that covered.

This is a clip of local new reporter calling him out during the riots.

USAR was much easier to get deployments (title 10 vs title 32), Guard had some issues....lot's of TXARNG deployed...but the state started to clamp down on the amount of splitting up units, they started telling DOD to send a whole unit, or none at all. Texas had no issue with deploying, and a ton did....the state just wanted the units to stay intact.
I liked working with or attached to the NG than the USAR. The USAR tried this game of theirs trying to see who was more regulation than regular Army. We were always like calm down hero and knock that crap off, we do this crap everyday where you are an occasional weekend and a few weeks a year. The NG knew we did it everyday and let us be and wasn't afraid of asking if they could be improved.

Shapiro is way too moderate for DC, let alone, cackling Kamala.

To be honest, I never minded Shapiro, at least on some things and as much as I have utter disdain for politicians, he was not "that bad".

What I'll never understand is that jews will always vote D, the same party that hates them.

Where I'm a paramedic at, the Township used to be mostly jew, over the decades, turned minority, 85 percent now black, hence, because of the area being blue/D, it's still very D/liberal with pockets of hood surrounded by old Jewish and black money, definitely a mixed demographic.

In fact, this Township has 5 synagogues in a 2 mile radius.

Some of you know, I'm of half Jewish bloodline, other half, Irish. I don't vote D, nor R but as others stated, I vote for the lesser of the 2 evils and who supports my wallet more.

Frankly, we, the people are royally fucked but less fucked with orange man.

I liked working with or attached to the NG than the USAR. The USAR tried this game of theirs trying to see who was more regulation than regular Army. We were always like calm down hero and knock that crap off, we do this crap everyday where you are an occasional weekend and a few weeks a year. The NG knew we did it everyday and let us be and wasn't afraid of asking if they could be improved.

One of the reasons I enjoyed small unit MOS's...PSYOPS/CID/CI, we just did our job and wore many hats to get the job done.

You want to see some funny mental gymnastics? Go on X where Stolen Valor is trending and read the nonsense coming out of Walz supporters. Some are praising him for getting out and avoiding PTSD. "He did his time! He served with honor!" Swift boating. "I have his NGB22 and he retired as a CSM" and on and on.

People suck.

... I just can't believe this happened.

Shapiro shores up the Jewish vote (and massive donations from the primarily democrat Jew proletariat), is milktoast but not problematic.

So what does Kamala do? (Don't worry, internet police, I pronounced her name correctly)- she goes full retard and picks Walz.

The guy that turned Minnesota into Little Somalia, pushed for immigrants to get IDs to vote, enshrined the slaughter of innocent children in the womb as a "right"... but that wasn't far enough.

The PRO act also allows for kids that just survived a murder attempt (the abortion) to die on a table without life saving care.

Literally, he passed a law that allows doctors to go, "Oopsie, I didn't kill that kid all the way. Let's just leave them be until they aren't alive. I am gonna grab a quick bite! Be back when that viable baby is dead."

It only happened 6 times, so I am sure there are people that will denigrate the action for the scope.

It's amazing how bad the Dems are at this.

Back