Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Walz: "No right to free speech if the government decides it is misinformation or hateful."
I told you, the the list of things on this guy is huge. If Trump and Vance are smart, they stick to the facts and just hammer him and Harria with them. The more people find out, the less they're going to like him. The problem is the press is providing cover fire for him.

I'm making this prediction now, and encourage others to remember it and bring it up in November, no matter what the results are.

Prediction: Trump/Vance will win convincingly. It will seem like a close race up to the election, but the results will be telling. I'm thinking Obama's second term; it felt like a close race until the results came back in. You heard it here first.

Caveats:
1) I think that I have gotten every presidential election prediction I ever made wrong. I thought Clinton was going to win against Trump, and that Trump would win against Biden. So I don't have a great track record on these things. However, I did notice (and state) early that I thought that the media and the Democratic party (which admittedly are pretty much the same thing at this point) had turned on Biden. So who knows...

2) I reserve the right to change the prediction prior to the election based on things that may happen between now and then. But I'm predicting Trump with a strong showing in the electoral college.

Edited to add: I originally said Trump/Pence instead of Trump/Vance. Because I'm an idiot.

Last edited:
On paper there is no way in hell that Harris/Walz wins. Their background, social media, record, all of it, should send everybody left, right, and center running. But that's on paper. We know that the left will vote for any Democrat, regardless of how horrible they are.

PAY ME!

Angry_Man_Pointing_at_Hand.jpg

The wife of Tim Walz...when she's not opening her windows to smell the city burning, she's posting this nonsense:

Sadly, there's a whole bunch of people that believe non of this matters. They will blindly vote for their person no matter what, simply because of the letter that follows their name on the ballot.

Until she's getting tagged by 4 dudes that home invaded her, giving her the money shots while Tim the cuck, watches.

Random thought: how long do you have to hold the rank to retain it upon retirement? 3 years?
He didn't hold the rank. He never completed school. He was working as a CSM; he was never an E9. He was an E8 in an E9 position. My brother has been doing the same thing (not even promotable) for like 2 years. It's why they "demoted" him on his retirement order.

For the record, he’s a POS in my book. I read your link about saying he’s a retired CSM. What it actually says is “CSM Waltz retired..” That is a factual statement. He was a CSM at the time of his retirement. However, he did not serve two years in the rank of complete the schooling as you said, as required so his retirement rank is that of an E8.

Trump too had an opportunity to serve his country and cried bone spurs. He’s the definition of a fortunate son.
My brother in Christ, this is a misunderstanding of the bare facts of the case.

He claimed he served in OEF; that's not true. He "deployed" for a couple of months to Italy in support of the ODYSSEY series—not Iraq, not Afghanistan, Italy. He had ORDERS to Iraq. He retired. Another man took his place and deployed for *nearly two years*.

Now, you can make whatever equivocation you want due to whatever personal biases you may have, and that's fine. But Walz didn't earn the rank of E9, ever. Guess what? I was the SEL (in Air Force, "Chief") of a unit for a brief time while my E9 was deployed. Then I retired. Did I retire as a CMSgt? By your logic here, I sure did. Can't wait to tell people. In reality- nope. I was an E8. Cause that's what's on my retirement order. And that's what matters, and you're smart, and you know that. So that means you're being obtuse on purpose. Quit it.

You know as well as I do that "finishing your service" does NOT mean "retired" in the context of military service, and he most certainly never "deployed in support of OEF and carried weapons of war." That's a lie.

So the question is, was he wearing the rank or in a billet?
Billet. E8, in an E9 billet.

He was ‘wearing the rank’ because, for the third time, *the Army will let you put a patch with the rank on your uniform while serving in the position so your subordinates grant you professional deference but not promote you or pay you for that rank until you’re actually promoted to that rank*.

He was never an E9. He was not a CSM. He sat in the office and did the work. Then he retired cause he didn’t wanna go to Iraq. So the army retired him as an E8. Because he wasn’t an E9.

Bro you obviously have the internet. Please help me help you here.

Back