Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Speaking of projection, the leftists' obsession with portraying the Trump/Vance ticket and Republicans as "weird" is... weird.

And, pretty ironic.
Insults is what those without an actual position use. It's also propaganda because what they have as a position isn't enough so it's an appeal to emotions for fence sitters, and those already with TDS to stay the course.

Last edited:
They tell me twitter is an echo chamber, but the algo keep showing me so much pro-Walz and Harris shit I might end up with aneurism. I mute and tag posts as irrelevant every day and they keep coming.
I tried logging back on and they keep demanding that I delete my post in order to use twatter again, telling Greta to be a better person and to fall off somewhere, preferably with no social media access to push her grift with.

This was pre Elon taking over.

I'm still not going to. I value my integrity more than a coddling a grifter and her false narrative, just so I can use that board again.

Making the rounds on Facebook: :rolleyes:

View attachment 45478

24 years in the Guard is not 24 years.

But let's talk about how this guy made rank but has no real awards. Like not even an MSM for being a 1st Sergeant or an MSM for retirement? Cmon.

Whoever made that obviously has an agenda because JD also has
  • NDSM
  • GWOTSM
  • GWOTEM/ICM
I know I'm being pedantic, but the one asshole talked about how misinformation should be a crime.

Same for me on Facebook. Lot of race-based stuff that is irrelevant to me as well. And Facebook has, for months, allowed people to spend a whole lot of money and tried very hard to make me care about women's basketball.
I keep my Facebook to stay in touch and lurk with my former kiddos. One of which if it wasn't from me was going to pull his plug on himself. As for the idiots, I'd rather they self identify themselves as one from either far right or far left, including lolberts & RINO's, and block rather than argue.

No, the problem doesn't go away and we are too far gone to call it an echo chamber creation for myself either, so I simply now block what I see as cancer and aids. I do the same with blowhards within the 2A community for trying to stoke division over petty things like not liking what they like or for liking what they don't like. I mean geez guys, It's okay to agree to disagree, but to argue as if your life depended on it is really dumb.

24 years in the Guard is not 24 years.

But let's talk about how this guy made rank but has no real awards. Like not even an MSM for being a 1st Sergeant or an MSM for retirement? Cmon.

Whoever made that obviously has an agenda because JD also has
  • NDSM
  • GWOTSM
  • GWOTEM/ICM
I know I'm being pedantic, but the one asshole talked about how misinformation should be a crime.
Right; and since one was active Marines and the other was Guard Army, it is completely natural and expected that each would have awards and decorations that the other doesn't, because they were different services and different components. And since Vance wasn't an NCO, it's kind of intuitive that he doesn't have NCO dev ribbons.

I wonder why they didn't list Walz's GCM?

Right; and since one was active Marines and the other was Guard Army, it is completely natural and expected that each would have awards and decorations that the other doesn't, because they were different services and different components. And since Vance wasn't an NCO, it's kind of intuitive that he doesn't have NCO dev ribbons.

Off topic but if Vance makes VP I'd totally be laughing for days if he sent Walz a note saying the E-4 mafia sends it's regards. Would be a legend.

Last edited:
Update-

Some reporting that Walz was conditionally promoted and paid as an E9, dropped papers (timeline unknown) for Congress, then retired after the unit was tapped for mobilization.

Then came the demotion to E8 due to not fulfilling the requirements for 9.

MN guard has a statement floating around- it’s out there.

No amplifying info on the other claims.

Re: Secret Service

The money quote:
I f—ing told them that they needed to post guys f—ing over here…I told them that f—ing Tuesday,” said a Butler Township officer in audio captured on his body-worn camera. “I talked to the Secret Service guys. They’re like, ‘Yeah, no problem. We’re going to post guys over here.’”

Videos Show Police at Trump Rally Airing Frustration With Secret Service

Re: Secret Service

The money quote:
I f—ing told them that they needed to post guys f—ing over here…I told them that f—ing Tuesday,” said a Butler Township officer in audio captured on his body-worn camera. “I talked to the Secret Service guys. They’re like, ‘Yeah, no problem. We’re going to post guys over here.’”

Videos Show Police at Trump Rally Airing Frustration With Secret Service

Ooops....Gotta love body cams, for good or bad...they're pretty transparent on what occurred in that snippet of time.

Last edited:
Since you asked..."The criteria for a Good Conduct Medal are defined by Executive Orders 8809, 9323, and 10444. The Good Conduct Medal, each one specific to one of the six branches of the U.S. Armed Forces, is currently awarded to any active duty enlisted member of the United States military who completes three consecutive years of "honorable and faithful service".

He wasn't eligible...

Since you asked..."The criteria for a Good Conduct Medal are defined by Executive Orders 8809, 9323, and 10444. The Good Conduct Medal, each one specific to one of the six branches of the U.S. Armed Forces, is currently awarded to any active duty enlisted member of the United States military who completes three consecutive years of "honorable and faithful service".

He wasn't eligible...
Good to know. It thought it was because of the DUI.

He wasn't eligible...
I was given a suspended bust and still got one to go with the others I already had. This guy had to be a real in the flesh sh1t show.

I don’t want to continue hammering on Walz' record when there's so much other important ground to cover, but consider this post from a guy in Walz' former BN:

The reputation Walz has among those men is very important. From this man's words, do you get the impression he thinks Walz took care of his people? Sounds like he has a lot of respect for the guy who replaced Walz. What's not said is just as important.

Back