Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Wait, wat!? Can someone verify this?? My google-fu is weak right now.

454632044_8249154968494189_5893994285877850420_n.jpg

Some Leftists and RINO's don't think projection be like it is, but it do.

I wish they'd do the same for AIPAC. I posted the stats a while back, but AIPAC heavily donated to Democrat politicians the last two election cycles. They also made token donations to conservatives to hedge their bets, but the big money was put in DNC coffers. AIPAC recently put on a big show for conservatives, but their policies are anything but.

1723169970781.png

Israel has historically (70+ years) held a shitload of sway in the Democratic Party. A lot of the liberal policies and ideologies popularized by the DNC drew heavily from neoliberal Jewish intellectuals and academics.

They tell me twitter is an echo chamber, but the algo keep showing me so much pro-Walz and Harris shit I might end up with aneurism. I mute and tag posts as irrelevant every day and they keep coming.
Same for me on Facebook. Lot of race-based stuff that is irrelevant to me as well. And Facebook has, for months, allowed people to spend a whole lot of money and tried very hard to make me care about women's basketball.
The algo you're seeing is partly why the Harris campaign is raising and spending so much money. Right now the people making bank are tech companies being paid to post these ads and content. It's also why there are obscene amounts of money being moved around.

When you have to bribe both the MSM and Tech Bros', to cover up and twist lies, things get spendy.

Fairly Oddparents Burn GIF

Harris campaign admits Walz didn't retire as a CSM; updates bio to say "Served as a CSM; did not retire as a CSM."

Minnesota NG confirmed he did not retire as a CSM.

Very interesting for the Harris camp to admit he lied about this in the open. Figured they would just DARVO their way out of it.
Did they also admit he's never been to war?!
Screenshot_20240809_081141_Chrome.jpg

Now, we can move onto one of the many other lies this clown has told as well as his overall ineptness as governor of Minnesota.

I've seen users pop up on social media claiming they are OEF vets because they were on OEF orders. Great, except by their own admission they never left the US.

Having said that, what constitutes being an OEF or OIF veteran? Just being on orders or going to the actual theater? I'm asking because that will be the next point to argue by many folks.

Good to know. It thought it was because of the DUI.
Yeah, let's talk about DUI's.
Did they also admit he's never been to war?!
View attachment 45486

Now, we can move onto one of the many other lies this clown has told as well as his overall ineptness as governor of Minnesota.
Technically he may be an OEF Vet, as his deployment to Italy may have been funded by OEF funds.

I've seen users pop up on social media claiming they are OEF vets because they were on OEF orders. Great, except by their own admission they never left the US.

Having said that, what constitutes being an OEF or OIF veteran? Just being on orders or going to the actual theater? I'm asking because that will be the next point to argue by many folks.
A rabbit hole.

I had this argument once. A veteran is a veteran is a veteran to my eyes at least. Whether or not they saw trigger time, got shot at, deployed to, or never deployed is up to interpretation.

However I am not fond of combat vets belittling non combat vets just because one has an opinion that isn't trying to act hard. However with this being said I will nail a non combat vet if I feel they are acting as if they had the same experiences as those who've BTDT.

I will also nail a female vet wanting female veteran plates because veteran is already gender neutral, either you are a veteran or wanting special attention because you like the drama. So which is it? Are you one of us or just a female veteran that wants special attention ahead of your brothers whom most likely did more veteran things than you? What about black veterans? Native veterans? Asian veterans? Jewish or Christian vets? Should they get a special look at me plate too or are we all veterans and not playing identity politics?

Wait, wat!? Can someone verify this?? My google-fu is weak right now.

454632044_8249154968494189_5893994285877850420_n.jpg
^ Not true.

You shouldn't need Google-fu to discredit that nonsense. There's enough legit stuff to hammer Walz on that there's no reason for anyone to make up stupid shit like this.
Uh… so- here’s the problem?

It’s not fact checked. Anywhere. I haven’t posted it or reposted it anywhere, people are flooding my inbox with this story *everywhere*…. And the internet fact checker brigade is not hammering large conservative accounts (even on FB) for sharing…

Which is weird.

Yeah, let's talk about DUI's.

Technically he may be an OEF Vet, as his deployment to Italy may have been funded by OEF funds.
Yeah, no issues with that. I can't edit my post any longer but that was supposed to be this video, not the pic -- my bad for not catching it

As for Walz's DUI, here's some more facts from the liar:
* Walz was 31 years old and a teacher in Nebraska at the time
* Trooper clocked him at 96 in a 55
* Walz smelled of alcohol and failed field sobriety test and preliminary test
* BAC was .128

Walz's response?
* Ultimately, pleaded the case down to reckless driving
* To this day, Walz still claims he was only speeding (because he thought he was being chased) and that he was not drunk (despite BAC)
* Walz stated he failed the tests only because he misunderstood the troopers instructions due to hearing loss in the guard

Walz’s 1995 DUI arrest in Nebraska: 5 questions, answered

Uh… so- here’s the problem?

It’s not fact checked. Anywhere. I haven’t posted it or reposted it anywhere, people are flooding my inbox with this story *everywhere*…. And the internet fact checker brigade is not hammering large conservative accounts (even on FB) for sharing…

Which is weird.
I think it's been fact checked (for whatever that means, half the time the fact check is wrong too 🙂)...however:

1. The hospital noted in the article, doesn't exist
2. The "article" used some sort of template that's been seen previously

Yeah, no issues with that. I can't edit my post any longer but that was supposed to be this video, not the pic -- my bad for not catching it

As for Walz's DUI, here's some more facts from the liar:
* Walz was 31 years old and a teacher in Nebraska at the time
* Trooper clocked him at 96 in a 55
* Walz smelled of alcohol and failed field sobriety test and preliminary test
* BAC was .128

Walz's response?
* Ultimately, pleaded the case down to reckless driving
* To this day, Walz still claims he was only speeding (because he thought he was being chased) and that he was not drunk (despite BAC)
* Walz stated he failed the tests only because he misunderstood the troopers instructions due to hearing loss in the guard

Walz’s 1995 DUI arrest in Nebraska: 5 questions, answered
The hearing loss is probably true but probably used it to lie about not hearing the instructions.

When I was trying to figure out if I wanted to be a rifleman or an artilleryman, my recruiter for the MANG took me an infantry company's armory and then later than day an M-198 battery's armory the town next over.

The 11B's and 11H's were all telling stories and laughing it up and very brotherly. The 13's while doing the same were way louder and some had missing fingers. And all were using their outdoor voices indoors and in enclosed areas.

That made my decision much easier afterwards, lol.

I had this argument once. A veteran is a veteran is a veteran to my eyes at least. Whether or not they saw trigger time, got shot at, deployed to, or never deployed is up to interpretation.

However I am not fond of combat vets belittling non combat vets just because one has an opinion that isn't trying to act hard. However with this being said I will nail a non combat vet if I feel they are acting as if they had the same experiences as those who've BTDT.

This is exactly where it falls for me. A vet is a vet, but don't hate others for being "lesser" because they didn't get the same experience as you, and don't church up your own shit to be more that it was.

It's a big problem we've still got with the "combat patch vs slick sleeve" thing and perceived leadership.
I'm an E7 with a combat patch I got as an E3/E4; my time in AFG doesn't really seem relevant to the position I've made it to, but it's hard to convince my slick sleeved E5/E6 of that.

ETA: We do have USAR/NG good conduct medals. Most people don't have them because command teams don't do the memo+process to award them.

Last edited:
I think it's been fact checked (for whatever that means, half the time the fact check is wrong too 🙂)...however:

1. The hospital noted in the article, doesn't exist
2. The "article" used some sort of template that's been seen previously
Exactly why I haven't posted it. But if it's that much of a slam dunk, then the huge pages sharing it should be getting absolutely tuned up. They arent.

A handy tool I usually use is, "If the Insta fact checkers hit it- it's usually true. If they let you post it, it's because it isn't."

Anyway, Tim Walz was going 96 in a 55 and pretended he was deaf to get out of a ticket. He was a SNCO when this happened.

Back