Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Crocs were strong for a hot minute, then they went the way of Axe body wash. For some odd reason, they're back....
Unilever is still making tens of millions off of Axe. You may be back on bar soap, but it occupies a significant portion of the men's hygiene aisle in Target and Walmart.

Crocs is on NYSE at 121 buckaroonies a share, they never left.

Unilever is still making tens of millions off of Axe. You may be back on bar soap, but it occupies a significant portion of the men's hygiene aisle in Target and Walmart.

Crocs is on NYSE at 121 buckaroonies a share, they never left.

Maybe, but both products lost their cool factor and became the butt of jokes. Personally, I never had an issue with Axe products, but always thought Crocs were stupid looking.

I heard a conspiracy theory yesterday that the Democrats were going to drop President Biden at the DNC convention and replace him with Gretchen Whitmer.

If he does drop, they almost have to replace him with a woman. But I'm not sure she's the right woman if they're trying to beat President Trump. Michelle Obama might be the only one who can do that at this point.

Witmer may actually be an asset to Trump, but, unlike conservatives, it seems Democrats will unite behind any candidate. If all conservatives would get over their hurt feelings due to mean tweets and vote for Trump, not even Michelle Obama could beat him.

Last edited:
I'm going to say it - and I cant wait to be proven wrong...

Trump is NOT going to be the president.

In fact - I'm willing to state that folks better start preparing themselves for a Trump jail sentence.
-garbage charges?
-fabricated evidence?
-an obvious attempt at "legal" election interference?
-kangaroo court with a preplanned outcome?

What difference at this point does it make?
The establishment is going to make him pay for upsetting the apple cart.
The state media hates him.
The left hates him.
Establishment republicans hate him.

Read your history books - the democrats had no problems worshipping a guy that used legal tricks to het his opponent thrown off the ballot way back in the 90's
...and THAT guys VP is running for reelection - a 4th Obama term if you will

Nobody is going to help Trump - not even the justice system - you know the one - that system that os run by th same guy that was denied a seat on the Supreme Court so Trump could install a right leaning justice...
This will go on ALL year if it must.
The judge will not give relief, the DOJ will not give relief - and when furious disenfranchised voters take to the streets to protest it will all just reinforce the narrative...
...Trump caused this and he must be put away.

and Joe Bidens uncle -the one eaten by cannibals - will smile down from heaven as his crazy little nephew claims victory for a second term in the white house

Meanwhile, other people are taking heat for Trump...

Man sets himself on fire outside Trump courthouse

As MSNBC reporter Yasmin Vossoughian was announcing on live TV that the jury for Donald Trump’s hush-money trial had been seated, with all six alternates, she reported in horror that a man had set himself on fire across the street from where she was reporting.

Spectators rushed to assist the man and extinguished the fire, which she said was about 50 feet from her.

NSFW:
2024 is officially the year of self-immolation.

Back