'Zombie Deer' Disease Could Spread to Humans, Expert Warns

This fucking sucks. MN has been clean for years, but those cunts in Wisconsin have been all but ignoring it; now we are seeing it in MN deer near the WI border.

People need to stop feeding the fucking deer. That's really what it comes down to ... this whole thing is/was preventable, but NO....gramma had to look out the window and see the pretty deer. (Giant Rats).

I've got a lot of frustrated anger around this topic.

Sad part, you basically have to kill off a population and burn the vegetation off and let mother nature do it's thing for a decade to get rid of that shit. Nothing worse than seeing a trophy size buck, skinny and dying.

There is a few spots in the Texas hill country that have confirmed CWD, our family deer camp is in that area, and we've been keeping a close eye on the deer populations out there. Irritating to have to question what we are feeding our families, especially being that we have done it this way our whole lives.

Yep. We have large swaths of the state that are designated as CWD kill zones. No limit on the tag, just eliminate the deer.

Sadly, this leads to people just shooting and leaving the carcass. We have seen it on both of our hunting lands more than you'd imagine. It's sad and disgusting all at once.

ETA: This is done by people who do NOT have our permission to hunt on our land.

People are fucks. Hell, my dad ingrained hunting ethics so deep into me, that when I play RedDead2 and kill an animal for any reason (even one attacking me) I still cut it up and take what I can use. Just feels wrong to do anything else.

Fuck, I killed so many people, so many living things in RDR2, I still feel like I should turn myself in. But then I remember how much fun it was...God, I'm evil...

Back