2016 Presidential Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail to see how a state governor being under investigation magically turns into a significant polling advantage which, after all, is simply a measure of people's opinion. That's a pretty spurious association to make.

Also, there's only about 13,000 felons who have had voting rights restored in Virginia - a move that I completely agree with. I don't see why felons who have served their time should lose voting rights in the first place.

He's very connected to the machine and can organize and fundraise like nobody's business...which is his business really.

Terry McAuliffe's other job

The 8th can't get here fast enough for me. I am so ready for this mess to be over it is not even funny. You guys be safe out there if Trump wins which I hope he does because I am voting for him there will probably rioting by the dindunuffins.

These fucking guys are just as bad as the BLM dudes....

Pro-Trump Militia members in Georgia in hand-to-hand combat training | Daily Mail Online

Down a Georgia country road, camouflaged members of the Three Percent Security Force have mobilized for rifle practice, hand-to-hand combat training -- and an impromptu campaign rally for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

'How many people are voting for Trump? Ooh-rah!' asks Chris Hill, a paralegal who goes by the code name 'Bloodagent.'

'Ooh-rah!' shout a dozen militia members in response, as morning sunlight sifted through the trees last weekend.

39FB0C2A00000578-3896784-image-a-52_1478135677351.jpg

Last edited:
Those fucking guys are just as bad as the BLM dudes....

Pro-Trump Militia members in Georgia in hand-to-hand combat training | Daily Mail Online

Down a Georgia country road, camouflaged members of the Three Percent Security Force have mobilized for rifle practice, hand-to-hand combat training -- and an impromptu campaign rally for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

'How many people are voting for Trump? Ooh-rah!' asks Chris Hill, a paralegal who goes by the code name 'Bloodagent.'

'Ooh-rah!' shout a dozen militia members in response, as morning sunlight sifted through the trees last weekend.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What a bunch of fucking clowns.

These fucking guys are just as bad as the BLM dudes....

39FB0C2A00000578-3896784-image-a-52_1478135677351.jpg

These gentlemen are missing shemaghs and reflective belts. There's no way I can take them seriously.

Donnie needs to control his enforcer elements.

:ROFLMAO::-":wall::whatever::ROFLMAO:

These gentlemen are missing shemaghs and reflective belts. There's no way I can take them seriously.

Donnie needs to control his enforcer elements.

:ROFLMAO::-":wall::whatever::ROFLMAO:

NO one takes them seriously, but the MSM will portray them as "normal" Trump supporters. No one will take them seriously as no one took the Black Panthers seriously in 2012.

This is a great read. Probable pro-HRC group throws Bern under the bus.

Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: "I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump's Rally" - ABC News

Last edited by a moderator:
There are tools and clowns on both sides of the aisle. Unfortunately, regardless of who gets elected, there will be that "percentage" of them that will cause problems.

@Ooh-Rah, I couldn't agree with you more that those three clowns do way more damage than any good -- to any cause -- for that matter. Unfortunately, guys like that think they are representing the 2nd Amendment when I, personally, think they are doing more harm than good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back