2016 Presidential Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bern's a quitter and who stuck around long enough to endorse the party and candidate that wrecked him. He then took his ball and went home after taking his supporter's money only to fold like a cheap suit.

He's garbage.

You know, the whole email thing, Benghazi, it doesn't matter to anyone not a Republican. For all the Dems it's just white noise and won't change their vote. Trump's bluster and statements have the same effect on the pro-Trump crowd. The people who are getting up in arms over his speeches won't vote for him anyway.
Agree, but I disagree with the notion that Benghazi chatter should be taken seriously any more. Like I've said before: the email scandal is legit, Benghazi is not (at least, not any more). From where I stand, if seven (or is it eight?) separate investigations can't come up with any evidence of wrongdoing, then it's a dead issue.

Bern's a quitter and who stuck around long enough to endorse the party and candidate that wrecked him. He then took his ball and went home after taking his supporter's money only to fold like a cheap suit.

He's garbage.

Bernie was beat, then he was beaten, he was politically emasculated, with HRC and the DNC essentially making fun of him like he was the special needs little brother. He is of no use to them now, and he knows it. He went from a man of principle to a sad, pathetic little man.

Agree, but I disagree with the notion that Benghazi chatter should be taken seriously any more. Like I've said before: the email scandal is legit, Benghazi is not (at least, not any more). From where I stand, if seven (or is it eight?) separate investigations can't come up with any evidence of wrongdoing, then it's a dead issue.

The thing is, though, you may disagree, and every democrat will disagree, but there are a whole lot of people who will cling to it as gospel. And even if it were true, her supporters still wouldn't vote against her because like the emails, it would just a "vast right-wing conspiracy" footnote.

My point is no matter how outrageous, how nutty, how insane a candidate's speech is, or their actions are, their supporters will support them, and the other side will villify them. I don't think politics has always been like that, but it sure seems like it has been that way the past few election cycles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Basing it off of this alone. The snopes people are only refuting the campaign donations used to purchase it. I'd question why anyone would automatically think he used campaign donations to purchase it, or if he even purchased it at all. Still might be him driving, but I don't see how that matters one way or another to people.
The claims are highly questionable, though, as it is extremely unlikely that Bernie Sanders would be driving himself in a vehicle trailing his own campaign bus (especially without Secret Service protection in tow), even more so as Sanders was stumping in Arizona that day and was not scheduled to appear with "Black Men for Bernie."

Well he certainly doesn't own an R8. He most likely want driving that one. So saying/implying he owns a 180k car is dumb.

Democrat dirty tricks?

Agree, but I disagree with the notion that Benghazi chatter should be taken seriously any more. Like I've said before: the email scandal is legit, Benghazi is not (at least, not any more). From where I stand, if seven (or is it eight?) separate investigations can't come up with any evidence of wrongdoing, then it's a dead issue.[/QUOTyE]

Who did the investigating that you're talking about?

He's garbage.

I strongly disagree. I believe he never had a chance and his rise in the primaries certainly scared the Clinton camp. I think Clinton was pre-ordained to be the Democrat's nominee after Obama which is why she became SECSTATE: to claim experience. The association of and timing of the last two chairs of the DNC with the Clinton's should raise some eyebrows. Yes, I know, it's just yet another coincidence and there's no there there.

Who did the investigating that you're talking about?
In chronological order:

-State Department accountability review board
-The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
-The Senate Committee On Homeland Security And Governmental Affairs
-The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
-The House Committee on Foreign Affairs
-The House Committee on the Judiciary
-The House Committee on Armed Services
-The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
And finally, The House Select Committee on Benghazi

So it was more like 9. Courtesy of the fine folks at Politifact

I strongly disagree. I believe he never had a chance and his rise in the primaries certainly scared the Clinton camp. I think Clinton was pre-ordained to be the Democrat's nominee after Obama which is why she became SECSTATE: to claim experience. The association of and timing of the last two chairs of the DNC with the Clinton's should raise some eyebrows. Yes, I know, it's just yet another coincidence and there's no there there.

To me you're partially proving my point. The guy's platform was based around taking on the system. He was then played by the system and his own party, so his response is to endorse Clinton and then leave? This guy was going to fight on behalf of the poor and downtrodden or whatever, but he sold out and ran with his tail between his legs?

Of course Clinton was preordained and he never stood a chance, but my problem is he took on the system and then ran away when he lost, even after it was proven his own peeps worked to undermine his campaign. He just crapped on every single Sanders supporter and those idiots will STILL vote a straight Dem. ticket because Trump.

Sanders and many Dems. are like domestic violence victims: They'll take the punches and kicks but stick around "because he/ she loves me." The best part is those morons will still rail about the system and inequality, forgetting they ran away from the fight.

Madness. All of it.

To me you're partially proving my point. The guy's platform was based around taking on the system. He was then played by the system and his own party, so his response is to endorse Clinton and then leave? This guy was going to fight on behalf of the poor and downtrodden or whatever, but he sold out and ran with his tail between his legs?

Of course Clinton was preordained and he never stood a chance, but my problem is he took on the system and then ran away when he lost, even after it was proven his own peeps worked to undermine his campaign. He just crapped on every single Sanders supporter and those idiots will STILL vote a straight Dem. ticket because Trump.

Sometimes, when you're surrounded and in a no win situation, you do the unthinkable so the enemy doesn't win. In his view, Hillary is better than Donald. I think he saw behind the curtain of the american politik and he was frightened of the Babadook. (If you don't know, Netflix them shits.)

Or

It could be that he was made an offer he couldn't refuse.

I believe that Ockham's Razor applies here. All Americans should be in an uproar over this but instead...oh look, Big Bang is on tonight!

In chronological order:

-State Department accountability review board
-The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
-The Senate Committee On Homeland Security And Governmental Affairs
-The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
-The House Committee on Foreign Affairs
-The House Committee on the Judiciary
-The House Committee on Armed Services
-The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
And finally, The House Select Committee on Benghazi

So it was more like 9. Courtesy of the fine folks at Politifact

When the standing AG (at the time) is held in CRIMINAL contempt of Congress, the message is clear to the rest of the Executive branch: Congress is a paper tiger so there's no need to cooperate.

I believe that Ockham's Razor applies here. All Americans should be in an uproar over this but instead...oh look, Big Bang is on tonight!
boob%20big%20bang.jpg

Some levity....Return to your regularly scheduled debate.

#threadjack

From the Patriot Post:

Tim Kaine:

“Can I be honest with you about something?”

No, this is the Democrat National Convention, and you’re Hillary Clinton’s running mate.

:ROFLMAO::blkeye::wall:

Reactions: AWP
When the standing AG (at the time) is held in CRIMINAL contempt of Congress, the message is clear to the rest of the Executive branch: Congress is a paper tiger so there's no need to cooperate.
None of the reviews recommended significant reviews, let alone criminal charges. Was Holder just supposed to say "Nah fuck that, I'mma start charging people!" Come on man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back