2016 Presidential Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary passed out. Today. It's on Twitter. I'm trying to get the video. She went down like a bag of dirt.

Bwaaaahaaaa never mind Rack beat me to it

WHOOPS there she goes bwaaaahaaaaaaa

Last edited:
So she got hot...whatever.

I think any controversy around her medical history is both ridiculously stupid and hilariously one sided. Donald Tump is a 70 year old obese(by BMI certainly) man, no one is even questioning his health, but Hillary is suddenly seconds from dying and afflicted by at least multiple supposed(by non medical professionals) maladies? Such a joke.

Statistically speaking an overweight 70 year old male is at risk for just about every bad thing that happens in medicine.

I think any controversy around her medical history is both ridiculously stupid and hilariously one sided. Donald Tump is a 70 year old obese(by BMI certainly) man, no one is even questioning his health, but Hillary is suddenly seconds from dying and afflicted by at least multiple supposed(by non medical professionals) maladies? Such a joke.

I'm sure that George Peppard, Bernie Mac, Jim Henson, Bob Hope, James Brown, John Martyn, Leo Tolstoy, and Brittany Murphy would all agree with you that pneumonia is a joke. Let me dust off the Ouija board to ask them.

If she was diagnosed Friday, then they should've said something Friday. That would've gone a whole helluva lot further than "I'm fine, I'm fine, I promise I'm..." *bloop*.

I'm sure that George Peppard, Bernie Mac, Jim Henson, Bob Hope, James Brown, John Martyn, Leo Tolstoy, and Brittany Murphy would all agree with you that pneumonia is a joke. Let me dust off the Ouija board to ask them.

If she was diagnosed Friday, then they should've said something Friday. That would've gone a whole helluva lot further than "I'm fine, I'm fine, I promise I'm..." *bloop*.

Over the course of this election she has been diagnosed by Internet doctors with: Parkinson's, epilepsy, pneumonia, all kinds of mental disorders(which are medical diagnosis), and many others. To act like this is the first is beyond short sighted.

Further, her medical history is her business, not ours, I'm not sure even that Doctor discussing her history isn't a violation of patient privacy...

It'd probably be the highest profile HIPPA violation ever.

If her doctor divulged that information, then yes, it would be a huge violation. But neither she, nor her campaign manager have any more advanced medical training than I do. I'm talking about managing perception, not managing patient care files. That's not HIPPA, that's PR.

Perhaps I should've been a little more clear on that, but I thought it was common sense in brand management.

"Hillary Stumbles" was the headline on CNN. If that's all it had been, it wouldn't be news. And I noted that her aides seemed to take it in stride, like they were used to it...

So if the people who propogated the conspiracy theory about Obama's birth certificate were "birthers", what do we call the folks questioning Hillary's health? Deathers?

I vote for either "healthers" or "medicalers" and because we can never overuse the -gate angle, I nominate "Exhaustiongate" for the overall story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back