2016 Presidential Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that George Peppard, Bernie Mac, Jim Henson, Bob Hope, James Brown, John Martyn, Leo Tolstoy, and Brittany Murphy would all agree with you that pneumonia is a joke. Let me dust off the Ouija board to ask them.

If she was diagnosed Friday, then they should've said something Friday. That would've gone a whole helluva lot further than "I'm fine, I'm fine, I promise I'm..." *bloop*.

Agree. I myself to received it as a lovely parting gift from Lebanon AND Afghanistan. Strange thing was I only felt better when I ran.

NBC, the Nothing But Clinton channel, makes a good point: why didn't she go to a hospital?

9 unanswered questions about Hillary Clinton's health scare

Last edited by a moderator:
NBC, the Nothing But Clinton channel, makes a good point: why didn't she go to a hospital?

9 unanswered questions about Hillary Clinton's health scare

Easier to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. She did not need the hospital for such a minor, wee little, mis-step. It saves having to cover up a medical report.

The pneumonia story could be valid. If she has a couple of lobes involved, her SaO2 could drop enough for her to go down. Pneumonia in the elderly, just robs a lot of energy. Excessive fatigue with pneumonia, at her age, could keep her down for a week or so.

Easier to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. She did not need the hospital for such a minor, wee little, mis-step. It saves having to cover up a medical report.

The pneumonia story could be valid. If she has a couple of lobes involved, her SaO2 could drop enough for her to go down. Pneumonia in the elderly, just robs a lot of energy. Excessive fatigue with pneumonia, at her age, could keep her down for a week or so.

She shouldn't need to cover up a medical report, you know with HIPPA.

She shouldn't need to cover up a medical report, you know with HIPPA.

That is true, and for most of us you can have someone's head for a slip of the tongue. When Christopher Reeves, Superman, had his life changing mishap, he went to University of Virginia Healthcare. There was an employe who lost her job for just such a thing. Public figures, our nation's leaders, are in a little different box, their health is a matter of national interest. That having been said, something will have to be said via official channels. Having gone to a hospital, things will be written down, and you never know who will say what. If offered enough money, would someone in great need violate HIPPA? The media will do anything to "break" a story. After that, all hell will break loose. I understand her avoiding the hospital, she and Bill are still in control; and that is key for the Clintons.

She is not in a different box yet. She is a private citizen and deserves to have her health information protected. If she chooses to release information that is one thing, but she certainly has no obligation to do so.

Health information is personal information. Health records contain the most sensitive information there is, and as such should be protected as such. A doctor or other provider is held in trust, and to damage that trust damages not only the reputation of that provider, but of the entire profession.

Not saying she does or does not have Parkinson's but this is a pretty convincing examination of her actions in public.

Lol. I am willing to bet if everything I did, and said was recorded and then severely over analyzed you could say that I have Parkinson's.

It is dangerous to do things like the guy did in that video. Diagnosis can only be made via a focused nuerological examination performed in person by a neurologist. Videos like this are fucking stupid.

There's a big difference between birthers and people questioning HRC's health. Birthers were basing their claims on pretty much nothing. HRC clearly has health issues. We just don't know exactly what or to what extent. Given the type of person she is, the world will probably never know... even if it is in the people's best interest to know.

Dr. Jill Stein on Twitter

"Clinton thinks racists, misogynists & homophobes are a #BasketOfDeplorables - except when they donate to Clintons.

Arab nations’ donations to Clinton Foundation: Curing world’s ills or currying favor?"

There's a big difference between birthers and people questioning HRC's health. Birthers were basing their claims on pretty much nothing. HRC clearly has health issues. We just don't know exactly what or to what extent. Given the type of person she is, the world will probably never know... even if it is in the people's best interest to know.

Dr. Jill Stein on Twitter

"Clinton thinks racists, misogynists & homophobes are a #BasketOfDeplorables - except when they donate to Clintons.

Arab nations’ donations to Clinton Foundation: Curing world’s ills or currying favor?"

She clearly has health issues? You base this on your in depth knowledge of medicine combined with an exhaustive reading of her medical records and a thorough physical assessment?

Or did you see that she has a curable sickness(pneumonia maybe) and passed out while standing up while it was hot as two rats fucking in a wool sock?

She clearly has health issues? You base this on your in depth knowledge of medicine combined with an exhaustive reading of her medical records and a thorough physical assessment?

Or did you see that she has a curable sickness(pneumonia maybe) and passed out while standing up while it was hot as two rats fucking in a wool sock?

Something something denial and Egypt...

Lol. I am willing to bet if everything I did, and said was recorded and then severely over analyzed you could say that I have Parkinson's.

It is dangerous to do things like the guy did in that video. Diagnosis can only be made via a focused nuerological examination performed in person by a neurologist. Videos like this are fucking stupid.

Oh I agree, this is just an example of what's going on and it's not just conspiracy nuts asking questions.

Looks like Trump is playing his cards and she'll have to counter with her own.

Trump Hopes Clinton Gets Well, Plans to Release Own Medical Test Results

Oh and if you think the low 80's is "hot as two rats fucking in a wool sock", then maybe you're not well. Even in the land of ice and snow, we don't consider that hot; that's almost sweater weather.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and if you think the low 80's is "hot as two rats fucking in a wool sock", then maybe you're not well. Even in the land of ice and snow, we don't consider that hot; that's almost sweater weather.

80's in a suit? With humidity? I would be sucking.

Not saying she does or does not have Parkinson's but this is a pretty convincing examination of her actions in public.

In my neck of the woods, we call this "confirmation bias."

Also, this dude is an anesthesiologist. I'm not a smarty-pants medical guy, but I know enough to recognize that an anesthesiologist, while highly trained, is in no position to be diagnosing a highly complex neurological condition based on a few videos.

That is true, and for most of us you can have someone's head for a slip of the tongue. When Christopher Reeves, Superman, had his life changing mishap, he went to University of Virginia Healthcare. There was an employe who lost her job for just such a thing. Public figures, our nation's leaders, are in a little different box, their health is a matter of national interest. That having been said, something will have to be said via official channels. Having gone to a hospital, things will be written down, and you never know who will say what. If offered enough money, would someone in great need violate HIPPA? The media will do anything to "break" a story. After that, all hell will break loose. I understand her avoiding the hospital, she and Bill are still in control; and that is key for the Clintons.

There once was a senator from Mass....no this isn't a limerick*, there really once was a senator from Mass, who was being treated at Duke (public knowledge: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/29/health/29docs.html?_r=0). More than one Duke employee was shit-canned for going into the chart.

I have been around politicians, celebrities, professional athletes, world leaders....my lips are sealed. You know...Omerta and all....

*The limerick:

There once was a senator from Mass,
Who went in search for some ass;
He lucked up and found it,
He fucked up and drowned it;
Then he was in up to his ass.

I got an early copy:

"Mrs Clinton is in Excellent Health. And she will continue to be in Excellent Health for the next four to eight years or even longer should Presidential term limits be abolished."

That is the next question, isn't it. Do you believe the statements or not?

She's had two DVTs without genetic risk factors. Yes, she has health issues...very manageable but issues still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back