Army to Recommend MultiCam for Entire Force

Solves multiple problems, FOBBIT NCOICs are happy because it's a reflective belt, and drone "pilots" have their own special badge now. Win-win.

Plus I get crossthread points.

View attachment 6353

LMAO.....this should be worn at all times! Especially on the tread-mill. Heaven forbide the power goes out and you fly off. I would also recommend wearing a bicycle helmet as well! Water wings are optional of course........

~snip~ Heaven forbide the power goes out and you fly off. ~snip~

Power outage?!?!??!! Hell, if the eye candy's right, the lights can be shining bright as day. The belt just will call added attention so the others can laugh a... errrm, ummmm, render aid.

Do they allow clip art in your class or is SS the only outlet for your creative endeavors?

Do they allow clip art in your class or is SS the only outlet for your creative endeavors?

Right now, I do the following:

1) ride my bike to school (only 5 miles, doesn't take long)
2) read for about 30 minutes before class starts
3) desperately try to keep up with the work in class (doing OK so far)
4) wonder why my teacher reminds me of Sheryl Crow
5) leave school after about 4 hours, pedal home, take the dogs for a walk, do PT, shower, eat lunch, do my work for my other class, and then start focusing on my Spanish work
6) eat dinner, feed the dogs, let them out, back to Spanish
7) go to bed and do it all over again

My wife and kids are on vacation so it's just me in the house, which is kind of nice for studying purposes.

So yeah, SS is my only creative outlet right now.8-)

It's a lot of work, but I always keep in mind:
stressful studying.jpg

Power outage?!?!??!! Hell, if the eye candy's right, the lights can be shining bright as day. The belt just will call added attention so the others can laugh a... errrm, ummmm, render aid.
Have you caused many of these accidents Mam?
Reed

Oooooh. Sometimes it takes a bit of experimenting to find the right language for you.

I was in Korean my first semester here, and it was taking all of my time to stay afloat in that class. So I dropped it in favor of Spanish. I'm a semester behind at the moment, which is why I'm in summer school. It's three hours a day of class, plus a similar amount of homework, but I actually like it better than the 50 minutes a day I had during regular classes.

I was doing simultaneous translation with a Guatemalan the other day. During a break, I told him "hey dude, your Spanish is getting pretty good." He didn't see the humor in it, somehow...

I was in Korean my first semester here, and it was taking all of my time to stay afloat in that class. So I dropped it in favor of Spanish. I'm a semester behind at the moment, which is why I'm in summer school. It's three hours a day of class, plus a similar amount of homework, but I actually like it better than the 50 minutes a day I had during regular classes.

I wish there were more summer papers here, I could have had my degree done by the end of this year...

http://www.mca-marines.org/gazette/joint_ground_combat_uniform

Getting back on topic. The above article is from the Marine Corps Gazette. The main arguement is there should be a ground combat uniform that is common to all the services.

“Jointness” does not equal sameness. A common GCU will not take away the unique qualities of each Service. A common GCU will improve the survivability of all U.S. ground combat forces. It will also demonstrate a united U.S. military to indigenous populations and the enemy. It will deprive the enemy of an easy means to identify our forces and limit the enemy’s ability to adapt or take advantage of the different Services’ tactics and techniques. Finally, it will save money that can be used in other DoD areas. It should be noted that from the mid-1980s until the introduction of MARPAT in 2002, all Services shared the same combat woodland and desert uniforms without any significant issues. There have been no advantages gained by using seven, instead of two, common uniforms.

Kryptek is a great pattern but unfortunately for those who use camo it isnt very garrison-ish and will therefor be passed over for something more traditional.

Which is a damn shame. The whole purpose of a utility/field uniform is not to look pretty or traditional, it is to conceal the soldier and enable him to effectively engage the enemy in combat situations. This is why we have the class A or B uniforms - those uniforms are SUPPOSED to look pretty. But since the utility uniform is now used for everything from combat to funerals, that obviously won't work...

Back