Back to the Shadows NSW??

This is supposedly over "alcohol abuse" within SEAL Team 7?!

This is same Team, but not necessarily the same platoon, Gallagher belonged to...coincidence? legit? retribution? Regardless, still not sure why the dirty laundry is being aired publicly.

Last edited:
Airing our dirty laundry like that really does wonders for our image with our enemies.

Nice....

Airing our dirty laundry like that really does wonders for our image with our enemies.

Nice....

It may give them some propaganda material, but Ithey also know that getting face fucked by five five six is a potential outcome.

---

RE: the SOCOM tweets. was the Team's behavior that bad or is SOCOM putting NSW on notice that it is tired of their shit? If the latter, that probably means the appropriate (and quiet) channels were tried and ignored. Regardless, a few more officers just saw their careers sent to the head.

Used to be units and organizations took care of their shit in-house and on the down-low, but I think NSW in particular is still feeling the sting of the last couple years' worth of window-licking personnel that they are compelled to be above board on everything now.

But whatever the reason, it's a bad time to be in Naval special warfare, unless you toe the line. If that's the case now looks like there's some remarkable advancement opportunity and career growth.

Used to be units and organizations took care of their shit in-house and on the down-low, but I think NSW in particular is still feeling the sting of the last couple years' worth of window-licking personnel that they are compelled to be above board on everything now.

But whatever the reason, it's a bad time to be in Naval special warfare, unless you toe the line. If that's the case now looks like there's some remarkable advancement opportunity and career growth.
Sucks for them (great for us) because even the good dudes are going to feel the sting of not deploying. They already aren’t going out like they used to (and TBH everything I’ve gathered from old timers and my own knowledge of SOF history is that they never had the presence in theater that the PR machine presented). This will only make them less appealing as an assist for any SOTF on the “white side” or joint task force on the JSOC side.

Sucks for them (great for us) because even the good dudes are going to feel the sting of not deploying. They already aren’t going out like they used to (and TBH everything I’ve gathered from old timers and my own knowledge of SOF history is that they never had the presence in theater that the PR machine presented). This will only make them less appealing as an assist for any SOTF on the “white side” or joint task force on the JSOC side.

Yes, the good dudes ARE going to feel the sting. Hopefully those young studs stick around to become old studs and leaders and lead their teams right.

Back