California Banning the sale of Gas Powered Automobiles

Can you imagine trying to return it with a full charge only to find the nearest charger is miles away from the airport? If you can't find a super charger then you're sitting there for an hour or two.

I hope Hertz (ironic name given the situation) took a big L on this.

Can you imagine trying to return it with a full charge only to find the nearest charger is miles away from the airport? If you can't find a super charger then you're sitting there for an hour or two.

I hope Hertz (ironic name given the situation) took a big L on this.
The entire environmental panic cult is a big L. A “lie.”

I thought the Hertz decision to cancel EVs was old news. It's a sound business decision given the depreciation and other unique customer challenges of EVs.

Tesla supercharging station packed in Oak Brook, dead cars line parking lot due to frigid temps

The long term practicality of EVs is starting to run up against the realities of the technology, which is why hybrids continue to lead the way in sales. An EV may make sense to some in warmer climates with short commutes, but, really, they're just kind of glorified golf carts. 😁

I thought the Hertz decision to cancel EVs was old news. It's a sound business decision given the depreciation and other unique customer challenges of EVs.

Tesla supercharging station packed in Oak Brook, dead cars line parking lot due to frigid temps

The long term practicality of EVs is starting to run up against the realities of the technology, which is why hybrids continue to lead the way in sales. An EV may make sense to some in warmer climates with short commutes, but, really, they're just kind of glorified golf carts. 😁

Maybe it was, but I also know that GM is changing their trajectory on EVs...because the investment created big losses...lol. Part of me is interested in hybrids due to range. But I remember someone telling me years ago, if the Clinton Administration had changed CAFE standards to make a F-150 required to get 30MPG Highway out the factory we'd be at 50MPG today. Regulation would have driven innovation and perhaps we wouldn't have what we do today.

Back