Canadian SOF image compilation.

View attachment 4948

Looks like the dude in the back seat with the balaclava is wearing CADPAT TW. If he is wearing TW,
I'd guess this is from 2002-2003 ish?

Just being in the Iltis is enough to time stamp it to 2003-2004 if it's off camp or it could be a little later and just doing a perimeter patrol around the camp. And the balaclava doesn't mean they are SOF guys, it was probably just a cold morning and that's what the dude put on his head.

After a bit of looking I think that C/S Hungry thighs is Greta Bossenmaier and the other one is Vice Admiral Bruce Donaldson. Why Greta is packing heat I don't know, but those vests are definitely not new, they were around for a long time before my PSP days and that was almost ten years ago. Anyway, bizarre pic all around. What's wit the guy holding the camera to his forehead? And the running shoes on the chick right behind the two staffers? Just weird.

slide4cd2.jpg

C8 with grip and holo sight makes me believe this dude is SOF, but then again what do I know. :-/

So I may be having some eyesight issues. It looks to me as if the ejection port is smaller than your standard M4. If this IS the case then it would leave me to believe that this guy is shooting a .22 replica and decided to deck it all out.

These I captured from the offical CSOR video. just thought having some stills would be nice...I really like the one with the AK47.

csor27994321109op.png

csor783920000op.png

csor726374930op.png

csor67389424op.png

csor78934422op.png

csor000036474op.png

_00040223.jpg

Some old school action figure package with a decent picture. :rolleyes:

9782894313855-g.jpg

Picture from Denis Morissette's book published in 2008.

I got some JTF 2 1990's CPP pictures in the Congo if anyone is interested...

What's with the stalker pic???

Lol, I think it was taken behind foliage like that for PERSEC reasons... or just because the photographer wanted to feel as if he was doing some top secret shit. :ninja:

Either way, I still think it's a pretty cool photo. :-"

Some nice pics, though their cammies remind me of Marpat, did they use a similar design? I'm aware most American spec op's (and some conventional units) are using multicam over in afghan, though haven't heard much of what other countries are doing.

Some nice pics, though their cammies remind me of Marpat, did they use a similar design? I'm aware most American spec op's (and some conventional units) are using multicam over in afghan, though haven't heard much of what other countries are doing.

MARPAT was based off of CADPAT, so the pattern is very similar.
http://www.hyperstealth.com/CADPAT-MARPAT.htm
Link gives a quick summary for the history of digital camo.

There are quite a few of other countries using multicam for some of their troops like UK, Australia, and New Zealand to name a few.

Back