Canadian SOF image compilation.

Yes just finished "task force black" and read how towards the later end of the sas time in Iraq they had tarted to adopt multicam. Better than the army's pattern....makes em stick out like sore thumbs.

THe book is great indeed. Just wanted to say that :-)

Right when saw the notification 'Ravage replied to the thread' my first thought was "THAT'S THE GUY WHO HAS ALL THE COOL AND RARE PICS, WHAT PICTURES DID HE POST. :-o"

Then I was like... :thumbsdown:

Multicam is rad as hell... You're cruising through a dope field concealed one minute and then WHAM up against a sunbleached mud-baked wall the next and still cammed. Its really good but, but because it's not a national uniform(at this time) theres issues with canucks wearing it.

I like A-TACS. Works pretty much like Multicam. Blends in pretty well.

atacs_snipr.afghanistan1.jpg

From what I understand Canadian special forces have scored good wins against the Taliban and Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan. Supposed to be very professional, very quiet units.

View attachment 4963

C8 with grip and holo sight makes me believe this dude is SOF, but then again what do I know. :-/

Most of the new C8s and C7A2s come with Vert Grips. As well the new C8s all come with EoTechs - this is for the Regular CF, not just SOF.

Also, the guy in the picture isn't SOF, he was the 2VP Recce Platoon Commander during TF 1-08.

Not me, BTW. They only put babyfaced, 6 pack abs gunfighters on the "Tee-Vee". I'm a knuckledragging, beardy, troll-esque mongoloid of a human. A high powered mutant never meant for mass production. Too rare to live, to weird to die.... this guy on the other hand.. he's quite pretty, actually!
LOL ... I would imagine if they sent guys like you to CAPEXs the audience would stay the hell back! :)

Back