Canadian SOF image compilation.

If they sent guys like me to CAPEX's, Miami wouldn't have any Guinness Extra Stout, or Copenhagen long cut left.

ah doubt there'd be decent black stuff in Miami.. told ya.. get your guy(formerly our guy) to organize a trip over here to drink real STOUT :thumbsup:

Saw these on military photos.net, thought I'd share here.

263zvdl.jpg

Charge: Mouth breathing.
Punishment: BEER!

N9Yql.jpg

On that topic: Im sure this question has been answered before but I havent seen it. Whats the deal with the cut-out helmets? I mean, Peltors seems to fit just fine under MICH/ACH helmets, and even the LWH, so why cut out a portion covering the ear? Is there some tactical advantage to it?

I rock a cutaway. The normal gunfighter peltors works fine because its low profile. My comms suite duely ones are much thicker, wider and aren't easily accommodated by the lower cut style ACH/MICHs. I have a big head and I like a small, thimble sized helmet, so when you start throwing eye protection, balaclava, ear protection, comms ear bud, toque (eh), panel marker topping it all off with a fantastically full head of hair, under your dome, it adds up resulting in the ole head squeeze tension headache.

I apologize if what I said was to straight, the point wasn't to be rude. I quickly did my intro and asked for an answer. But thanks for the warning.

Done, now can I have an answer ?

That was probably the wrong way to go about addressing the issue, but I won't belabor the point since it was already covered.

If you're speaking of the green thing in the picture it looks like a kevlar crotch protector but it could be a number of things. The black bag covering it could be a dump bag of some form, but I'm sure others will be along to correct me, especially since we have a CSOR member or two on the board.

I would urge you to have some patience though, answers aren't an immediate thing in some corners of the internet.

Those guys are really going for the early 90s SAS look- except with a lot more gear.

Back